SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LaterGram - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by Linds911 Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:11 pm

I can't believe it's been a little over a week since the news! Can't wait for next year holidays with Baby Lowe. ❤️

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

LaterGram - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:52 pm

Just think of the holidays that will be extra special in 2016.

BabaLowe probably won't make an appearance before Mothers Day but it might before Fathers Day. Awww

He/she might not be joining in the family pool pic for Fourth of July but will be nearby, it what might be its first outing. Awww

He/she can wear a KState onesie and watch the games with Big Daddy. Awww

He/she will be dressed up for its first Halloween and probably go trick or treating with the cousins. Awww

He/she will be festively dressed for its first Thanksgiving with the whole family. Awww

He/she will get to meet Santa for the first time and no doubt bawl through the whole experience. Awww

He/she will party again with the whole family on Christmas Eve and have its first Lowe family sleepover. Awww

So much to look forward to. It's going to be an exciting year for everybody.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:11 pm

^^^^Probably a baby dedication in there somewhere, too!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:12 pm

^^^ Yes, lipsis. Awww, Awww and more Awww in 2016. I'm visualizing all of these. :cutiepie :crazy dance:
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:18 pm

Any thoughts on the first Halloween costume?

Fred, Wilma and Bam Bam/Pebbles?
A family of bumble bees?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:25 pm

Each dresses as an M&M.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:35 pm

^^^ Peanut Lowe = Peanut M&M. Awww

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:46 pm

I'm sure with Catherine's very creative imagination, she will come up with something fabulous for the three of them for Halloween. I would love to see them as William and Kate with either a little baby George or Charlotte. I think they could definitely pull that off.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:39 am

Well Cat already has the name part so that could work too.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:18 pm

@clmgiudici

My husband doing push-ups in a tank top at the gym (heart eyed emojis)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:07 pm

Yes they do Little Mama

This couple that works out together, gets pregnant together. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:12 pm

Lol. In that case these two better be prepared to have lots of babies. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78