SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweatergamestrong - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 11 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:13 am

I guess 5-7 year olds didn't think to tell their parents or squeal on social media. Haha

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

sweatergamestrong - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 11 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by iamreal2u Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:53 pm

^^ If they are anything like my son it's like pulling teeth getting a response on his day at school. Interesting enough my niece talks about every little detail so I'm sure some parents knew but kept it a secret. Very commendable. On another note, Cat is absolutely glowing.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:16 pm

The parents of the Shull kids friends are probably used to being discreet.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:26 pm

This is quite true Lipsis; so when I see comments like a friend of the family told a friend, I would say go tell that to the marines .

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:08 pm

I can only imagined the look on K & S friends face when they secretly told them. :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:
And Happy Monday!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:49 pm

Yup. Pretty much

@clmgiudici
I've laughed. I've cried. All for reasons unknown. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:01 pm

Ditto!..Uncontrollable.Mood.Swings.......[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:33 pm

Our cute little parents-to-be

I love him. He nose. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:48 pm

Aww they are adorable! PINKHEART

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:59 pm

Yea, they're pretty darn cute. And looks like Big Daddy is getting his face ready for Seattle. Brrr

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:31 am

^This..Looks like some of Catherine's pregnancy glow has tranferred over to Sean now.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:50 pm

Blog. Show Big Daddy some love, people.

@SeanLowe09
Soldier and Military Dog Injured By IED Recover in Same Hospital Room [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78