SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by ironcat Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:29 pm

Diana wrote:That makes no sense, how did he know he was going to be The Bachelor in January of last year? laugh out loud

I doubt he watched Chris' season at all in real time, he probably meant he didn't catch the whole season online once he knew he was in contention to be the next lead (ie, this past summer, while Kaitlyn's season was airing).

Regarding DWTS, I think it's hard to turn down the incentive of the money, especially if you are not already making those kinds of bucks through your own career, which IMO, will be Ben's reason for doing it IF he does (as was the case, at least initially, for Sean, although now he seems to be trying to make a career based on his Bachelor notoriety). I always felt that with CS, the motivation was more that he didn't want to go back right away to his boring farm life, and looked at this as a once in a lifetime opportunity to do something exciting (and yeah, he wasn't so smitten by his "fiancee" that he would put her consideration first). I do think since Ben appears to be less needy for adulation and more grounded than the farmer (and hopefully more enamored of his pick), that he will decide that the financial windfall is enough, and he and Lauren will leave Hollywood behind after he gets kicked off, and start building a normal life away from the cameras.

Last edited by ironcat on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:36 pm

I think he's talking about when he went on the Bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:57 pm

I'm a longtime DWTS fan. I used to get some of the behind the scenes gossip, but no more. If Ben continues to be the good guy that he appeared to be on Kaitlyn's season, then I think he will do quite well on DWTS. I think they will give him to one of the "taller" pro dancers, say 5'5" on up. The heels that the pros wear will add an additional 3" to his partner's height. But there is no getting around the fact that he will be considerably taller than his partner. He will hardly be the first, though.

In my opinion, what the DWTS fans look for in a celebrity is someone who is willing and a hard-worker. Temper tantrums are frowned upon and meltdowns need to be limited. The fans like the pro dancers and want to see them treated well. I don't think that any of this will be difficult for the good-natured Ben. My belief is that he will have more dancing talent than Chris S., and that, combined with his nice personality, should take him far into the season.

I think he would be nuts to turn it down. The pay is excellent, and with Lauren in L.A., IMO it's a no-brainer.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:01 pm

sophienette wrote:My new pre-season video if you guys want to check it out!

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2016/01/03/the-bachelor-ben-h-my-wish-new-year-video/

Nice job sophie! yes Thanks!

RealiTV with Bee Retweeted
MJ Moore ‏@mjmoore213  · Jan 1  
Didn't know anything could make @benhiggi  cuter but @ashleyiaco  proved me wrong.

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 67 CXpy1rnUkAAXOhl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:11 pm

Great Video , Sophie .
Can not wait for Monday .

yes eyedrool

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 67 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 67 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 67 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:40 pm

Magazines and articles are twisting Ben's words on the kissing topic. They're all gonna be in for a rude awakening eventually laugh out loud

Last edited by eversotrue on Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:42 pm

Diana wrote:That makes no sense, how did he know he was going to be The Bachelor in January of last year? laugh out loud
He's talking about being on the bachelorette. He knew he was probably going to be dating one of the girls on Chris' season.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:23 pm

Benjamin Higgins        ✔  @benhiggi  

Tomorrow night it's all about @chrisbharrison. Tune into @ABCNetwork 8/7c, he is worth watching just ask him pic.twitter.com/PcU0Es9kdX
MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 67 CXzxmqKUAAA8DaH

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:46 pm

eversotrue wrote:If Lauren isn't a jealous type of person, she'll be more than fine with Ben doing DWTS, in that sense. She was described as confident in that word association game, so that's a bonus, if it rings true. If Ben shows her (and vice versa) that they're committed to making everything work despite tiring hours of rehearsal than it should be fine. It wouldn't hurt if Ben also got a partner with a husband/boyfriend I'm sure (just for rumors sake and what not.) So if he DOES get Lindsay or Sharna, or maybe even Emma...it should be good. I think we have to wait and see how Ben and Lauren's dynamic is first (during the filming of the show, while its airing, and post show) to see how it would be. How confident is she really? Is their relationship tight? Etc. etc.

How many people from Bachelor nation have done DWTS?

Trista...I think she was out first and it was a while after her season. I think she and Ryan had already married.
Melissa...she did it twice. I believe she came in third the first time and won the second. She was married the second time and fairly fresh off the Jason controversy the first.
Jake...was with Vienna before their blowup. They were never going to make it and he didn't last long on DWTS since he was such a jerk to his partner.
Sean...was with Catherine but not married. He made it much further than his abilities warranted.
Chris...was with Whitney and he also made it much further than necessary. They also broke up but without the screaming match.

Out of those, really Sean and Cat were the only ones at the start of a successful relationship and they admitted it was difficult. I think Sean even admitted to regretting doing the show. Either way, I think if Ben chooses to do the show there are a lot more points in their favour than was with Sean and Catherine:

Lauren already lives and works in the area so there is no need to move, give up her job, find friends and be alone and bored while he practices.
Lauren and Ben probably have more in common than Sean and Catherine. No religious differences to overcome that would cause more stress.
Lauren and Ben are probably already having sex and will undoubtedly continue if he does the show. Less chance of frustration and jealousy of the sexy dance partner.

All in all, if they are a good match they will make it regardless of DWTS and it will give them a good financial start. If they aren't a good match, they will break up regardless and he will still have a nice little nest egg. I say go for it Ben!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:12 pm

rc49ers wrote:Great Video , Sophie .
Can not wait for Monday .

yes   eyedrool

Thanks rc49ers and GA!

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:47 pm

Agree with every word, Sprite.

Sophie- LOVED the video- beautifully done. Thanks for sharing your hard work. Smiley

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:57 pm

Thanks KB Mom... I finally realised I should only do vids when really inspired! Some seasons just dont do it for me and I end up doing very little... this time around, I have about 15 songs I want to use Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90