SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by SLA44 Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:00 pm

AmyB wrote:Definitely looks like Joelle's going to get the physical F2 edit judging by the clips of them kissing in the promo.
I agree but then I never trust their previews - they've played with the minds of viewers too many times and make something look like it really isn't.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by megaa Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:31 pm

I will admit to finding Ben sexy, or hot, idk if there's a big difference for me giggling I have found both baby-faced guys and rugged types sexy, just depends laugh out loud I think Ben's voice has sexy presence. I think his side profile (of all things, haha) is very attractive... along with his smile, stature, kind eyes... looks like I'm still crushing on Ben Higgins. Love that new promo  MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 57 1f60d  MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 57 1f605

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:48 pm

I love Ben's voice too! Lol So deep and manly.. Idk. Haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:53 pm

eversotrue wrote:I love Ben's voice too! Lol So deep and manly.. Idk. Haha.

His voice caught my attention... He's tall and lean, cute and seems quite nice. I'm hoping for an entertaining and fun/sexy romantic season
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:02 am

Looks like he had a lot of chemistry with JoJo. I think we are in for another season like Brad 2.0.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Its sounds like to me, that they are so thankful it's going to be a good season. laugh out loud

ITA! They sound like they are they are very thankful!
After Kaitlyn's season I think Ben really was refreshing for the producers and crew to work with.
Heck, they tweeted how thankful they were on Thanksgiving Day. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:06 am

Diana wrote:Looks like he had a lot of chemistry with JoJo. I think we are in for another season like Brad 2.0.
Caring, loving, and head over heels for final 1? And sexy chemistry with final 2?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:09 am

Well Chris said in the "5 to watch" that Ben and JoJo "hit it off immediately and have chemistry."

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Its sounds like to me, that they are so thankful it's going to be a good season. laugh out loud

ITA! They sound like they are they are very thankful!
After Kaitlyn's season I think Ben really was refreshing for the producers and crew to work with.
Heck, they tweeted how thankful they were on Thanksgiving Day. giggling

Yes! That too. I picture them hands raised, looking at the sky above, singing aleluya laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:12 am

Diana wrote:Looks like he had a lot of chemistry with JoJo. I think we are in for another season like Brad 2.0.

A lot of the physical stuff can be editing and even reshoots.
Plus, I think it is always easier to fake the physical for the camera than fake actually being vulnerable and in love -- which I think Ben was probably with his F1 (Lauren) based on his goofy/puppy dog expression on his date with her.
If Ben has that goofy in-love face with anyone else I will be surprised.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:20 am

HI EVERYONE!! Hope you had a Merry Christmas. Now that the totally hectic holidays are over, I can finally rejoin the fun here!!! I am so excited for Ben's season!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:24 am

eversotrue wrote:Well in that promo, it shows him kissing: Lauren B, JoJo, Caila, Amanda, Becca, Olivia, Jubilee, and Amber. All people I expected him to kiss. Not necessarily Amber though...but she DID get the group date rose, so..

I didn't notice the kissing scenes with Becca and Amber. Is Becca the girl sitting in some field with him?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90