SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:53 pm

I'm sure there will be the drama with kissing too many girls. The kissing is always a 'problem point' every season. And if Olivia talks about it...they're definitely going to air it. Whether it works in her favor or Ben's is yet to be seen...but I have a feeling she's the one who's going to be made to look 'in the wrong' based on what Chris has said, spoilers, etc..

Back to top Go down

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by FLChica Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:46 pm

metalgirl wrote:I think Ben's pre-airing propaganda sweep is going very successfully.  He's addressing every skanky aspect of Kaitlyn's season with the requisite alternate.  He'll be respectful.  He'll be kind.  He'll restrain his libido.  He'll be polite.

Good boy, now here's your treat and a pat on the head.

I imagine ABC is very pleased with their new pet.  
Kind. Respectful. Polite. Restrained libido. All attributes of a man comfortable in his own skin, yet willing to search for his potential wife on a reality tv show. Coincidently, this would describe a Bachelor lead mature enough to do things "his way", come out of the show with his reputation intact and develop a real-world relationship with his F1.

Who knows if TPTB will be pleased with Ben or not. I'm willing to bet his family and friends will be. Oh yeah - IMHO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:20 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC

Yowza! That trailer! Kiss kiss galore. I already expected him to kiss those specific girls shown since we found out the spoilers.

And uh ohhh.. Amanda points to Lauren and says 'manipulative'... Wonder what that's all about.. Also, Lauren from that clip of her walking out the limo, looked gorgeous that first night. No wonder Ben got his breath taken away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:34 pm

I would guess Amanda is complaining about Olivia.

These "raining Ben" promos are SO cheesy, but I love it!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:41 pm

Its sounds like to me, that they are so thankful it's going to be a good season. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:42 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I would guess Amanda is complaining about Olivia.

These "raining Ben" promos are SO cheesy, but I love it!
But she points to Lauren. And then Lauren kind of looks down. It's obvious during/post show that Lauren was/is closest to Amanda, so maybe Amanda was telling Lauren that the other girls think she's manipulative. Maybe cause it was obvious she and Ben were end game..? Unless, she really WAS manipulative, which I hope not.. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:45 pm

Well in that promo, it shows him kissing: Lauren B, JoJo, Caila, Amanda, Becca, Olivia, Jubilee, and Amber. All people I expected him to kiss. Not necessarily Amber though...but she DID get the group date rose, so..

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:11 pm

oh heck. I kiss my dog. I kiss my grand dog too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:12 pm

False alarm on the 'manipulative' claim. Seems Amanda says "she's" right before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:12 pm

All these promos have been soooo chessy, but I love it! Goes well.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:53 pm

I enjoy the Bach most when they poke fun at themselves... which they do with every cheesy promo.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:55 pm

Definitely looks like Joelle's going to get the physical F2 edit judging by the clips of them kissing in the promo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90