SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:06 am

eversotrue wrote:So Bachelor Live is only the first 4 episodes in January, per an article, that I don't remember the name of.

BachSpoilersFan ‏@BachSpoilersFan · 9h9 hours ago
@Millsy11374 How many epi's will Bachelor Live air? Trying to clarify if it's all season or just until Castle resumes. Thanks

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 · 9h9 hours ago
@BachSpoilersFan 4 weeks until Castle resumes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:15 am

Izzy (onesie girl) hung out with Michael G a few nights ago (his IG.)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:49 pm

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 47 Ben-higgins-bachelor-becca-amber
You’ll Never Guess What Ben Higgins Is Looking For in a Wife
Many of us were crushing hard on Ben Higgins on Bachelorette 11 — he was so sweet with Kaitlyn Bristowe, and that smile! But we’re starting to realize we didn’t really know the Bachelor 2016 star as well as we thought we did.

NEWS: The Bachelor Is Getting a Live After Show

For instance, did you know the 26 year old is actually really religious? In a recent interview, Ben revealed one of the most important qualities he’s looking for in his future wife has less to do with her personality and more to do with her house of worship!

“I would really like to find a woman with a similar faith,” the Colorado resident tells Parade. “I think that’ll be important as we raise a family, as we move forward in life.”

Wetpaint

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:34 pm

New preview on E online.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:41 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/726066/watch-one-of-the-weirdest-limo-arrivals-ever-from-the-bachelor-season-20-premiere

A few thoughts: his hair still looks awful, but he acts cute..so it makes up for it a little. laugh out loud
Also, his facial expression at the end cracks me up.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:17 pm

***The reason we do not discuss religion is simply because we cannot monitor what's right or what's wrong. Everyone has their own beliefs which may be offensive to others. Please do not discuss Ben's faith other than in general terms. TY
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:14 am

@Millsy11374 According to all sources #Bachelornation, tomorrow @YahooTV is the place to go. @KristenGBaldwin has an early #Bachelor Christmas gift
I am going to guess it's the extended preview of the season or a clip from the premiere.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:51 am

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-ben-promo-its-raining-men-ben-130330095.html

I'm guessing it's this.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:17 pm

BlackHalo wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-ben-promo-its-raining-men-ben-130330095.html

I'm guessing it's this.
This is amazing! Lol

Is Caila in her bra? Wtf? And someone really hit Leah?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:33 pm

Stupid reaches new limits.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:44 pm

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-is-ready-find

This one too! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:00 pm

eversotrue wrote:http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-is-ready-find

This one too! LOL
I'm sorry, but the clips of Caila and Olivia beaming and telling him that they're in love with him immediately followed by shots of them sobbing their eyes out actually made me laugh. God, I had almost forgotten how ridiculous this show is  cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90