SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:30 am

It's not an extended preview folks. It's the first 30 second preview that came out.

Back to top Go down

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Diana Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:54 am

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 43 12317724_428865930651048_2035279172_n
higgins.ben Hey I know these people! Thanks for the card mom. Merry Christmas from the Higgins
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:25 am

That's a cute pic of Ben with his parents. hearthumbsup

I loved how Ben talked about how he is an only child and has a very close bond with his mom and dad. That definitely seems to be the case and I hope we get to see a bit of his mom and dad other than just MTP since Ben never had a HTD.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:51 am

Apparently Ben's mom cries in the premiere, according to media who watched the first episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:03 am

eversotrue wrote:Apparently Ben's mom cries in the premiere, according to media who watched the first episode.

awwww I am probably going to cry too!!

I bet they are proud and nervous all in one!
Especially since Ben's dad had heart surgery a bit before Ben started filming and that Ben is their only child.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:25 pm

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 43 3806527698

@benhiggi you are nice and often reply to fans. This Christmas I would like @viallnicholas28 Can you make this happen? Thanks and good luck!
Benjamin Higgins ‏@benhiggi  Dec 13
Benjamin Higgins Retweeted Jordi Bohannon

Possibly, I don't to make any assumptions so please explain what you would "like" from @viallnicholas28.  Benjamin Higgins added,
Jordi Bohannon @JordiBohannon

Benjamin Higgins Retweeted
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC  Dec 15
Putting the final touches on #TheBachelor premiere episode!: @chrisbharrison  MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 43 1f339  MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 43 1f4f7
MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 43 CWT0IgEWwAUlWDd

I know he's not big on SM but his last activity was a retweet on Dec 15th? I think this is the weekend for a SHV?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:48 pm

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 43 S1hBLKX
MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 43 RSNdzQU
He's literally the best laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:52 pm

laugh out loud @ thanks Shane. So funny.

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:13 am

OMG. I'm looking at the comments on Ben's Christmas card photo, and people are saying it's a red flag that he's an only child.. LOL. Yeah, like being an only child means you're spoiled and bratty and selfish, like they try to make it in the media... Please.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:43 am

That's just annoying. I'm an only (not spoiled and hardly ever bratty giggling ) and know plenty who are perfectly well adjusted and not any more spoiled than those with siblings. I think it's different these days because people don't have as many kids as they used to so there's not as big of a difference.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:27 pm

Do they usually release sneak peeks of the episode? If so, when?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:21 pm

Do we have a slow version of the promo? I know Dreamer usually makes one, but I havent been able to find any

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90