SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by FLChica Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:30 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:
Reality TV World: Because of critics on social media and the fame The Bachelor brings -- which can have both positive and negative effects -- did you have any reservations about starring on the show when it became time to make that decision?  

Ben Higgins: No. Because I think personally -- and this might just be because of my friends and family supporting me -- but it's almost like, the people that love you are going to love you, and the people that aren't, I don't want to try to go out of my way or force myself to be a different person for other people to like me. 

You're never going to make everybody happy. But when it comes to your question, and I think that it is something everyone needs to consider, I don't think you can hold yourself back from opportunities because of a fear of what people are going to say or think.

With this opportunity, I felt it was right, and everything aligned for it to happen. So I wanted to do it! And that's how I want to do life. I don't want to be fearful of what everybody is going to think all the time. That's paralyzing. 
Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/ben-higgins-opens-up-about-his-the-bachelor-experience-im-excited-be-loved-and-feel-that-love-back-18937.php#XeRe10OyMCSvBj8J.99
Now these quotes show a man that is confident in who he is and in his ability to make good decisions! Such a welcome and refreshing change from the backtracking, excuse making rhetoric viewers have been subjected to recently. Just be "you" Ben and not a manufactured version of what you think others want you to be. Surely Ben has watched as former leads come crashing to the ground from their BachNation built pedestal. When a lead tries to be something they are not, they expose their true self under the pressure of trying to live that lie. JMOAA. 

Own your decisions. That is all. yes

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:04 am

nothatgirl wrote:He does seem very politician-like in his answers, but I like what he said about the place of residence being a conversation, not something he would demand. I don't get his "as someone going on 27" ...he's still got half a year until he turns 27!

Ben's birthday is in March. That's just over 3 months away, not half a year.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:21 pm

Awe Ben is so excited for the show to start airing. (Per tweet) I'm right there with him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:12 pm

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 36 H5MvJpi
This is so cute. heartbeat It makes me even more excited to see how excited Ben and Lauren are!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:43 pm

I like that Ben is so excited! This bodes well! Hopefully he and his F1 are super happy and get to see their love story, get to watch it on AFTR!!! and that it lasts!

Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:46 pm

I like it, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:47 pm

I think they are super happy. When they stop liking tweets, and stop being obvious, then that will be telling. I think this will be a successful season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:14 am

Where did Chris say that Ben determined if he liked the girls (something like that) on group dates..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:47 am

Question: in the longer preview, where it shows Ben and three girls on a boat, is that from the Bahamas? The group date where they went swimming with pigs? I looked in the spoilers and I cant see it being from anyplace else.. I noticed Amanda and JoJo on the boat with him..and there's a blonde too. I thought the blonde was Emily at first, but now based on the date/spoilers, it's Lauren..

Can someone please get a screencap?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j5mPBJigFo at .15 in the video.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:29 am

That doesn't look like Lauren to me.

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 36 Captur19

There's a voice over that says "I think I just fell in love" right at this s/cap around .14

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 36 Captur20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j5mPBJigFo
uploaded by tvtymes however they are Dreamers s/caps from Jokers. I'm not sure if tvtymes is Dreamer but I wanted to give her credit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:53 am

The one sipping her drink has the same body as Lauren. I think it's her. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:02 am

I thought the hair colour on boat girl, was darker than the Ben/Lauren s/cap which looks really blonde, especially the ends. Maybe it's just the lighting.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90