SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by jcrbil Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:36 pm

He has been coached. These are pretty typical Bach/ette post filming questions (more bach than ette IMO). Except for Chris and Sean for whom these questions would have been crazy (though Sean showed a little openness, as I recall), the answer seems to be " I'm open" and we'll see. As for his "youth"- I would guess that many of his high school friends are already married and probably many of his other friends are starting down that road, so it's not so foreign to him. My son is exactly his age and many of his friends are getting married - in the past year and into next year.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjJNPZopyU

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:42 pm

julychild wrote:He seems overly guarded in his answers. Politician-esque. Hope ABC publish the transcript.

He's always seemed this way to me, part of why I like him, but don't really feel any emotional attachment to him or investment in him.

I think the thing I'm most excited to see is how he is when he really falls for someone.  I'm hoping for a giddy, grinning, bumbling over his words, overcome with emotion, passionate Ben.  From the looks of things I think Lauren can bring that out in him, and that will be really fun to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:41 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/ben-higgins-reveals-bachelor-contestants-threw-loop/story?id=35700577

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:40 am

eversotrue wrote:So we were right about Amanda, Jubilee, the twins, and Mandi getting intro videos. Not about JoJo and Olivia getting one. Happy Lauren B got one.

The recap made me excited for the premiere! Almost 3 weeks away!
Just a question, but how did "we" know that those ones would be getting intro vids? I don't remember seeing that anywhere

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:44 am

^RS watched the first episode screener available to the press and wrote it on his blog.

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 35 87b72b10 MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 35 86669110 MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:46 am

Reality TV World: Because of critics on social media and the fame The Bachelor brings -- which can have both positive and negative effects -- did you have any reservations about starring on the show when it became time to make that decision?  

Ben Higgins: No. Because I think personally -- and this might just be because of my friends and family supporting me -- but it's almost like, the people that love you are going to love you, and the people that aren't, I don't want to try to go out of my way or force myself to be a different person for other people to like me.

You're never going to make everybody happy. But when it comes to your question, and I think that it is something everyone needs to consider, I don't think you can hold yourself back from opportunities because of a fear of what people are going to say or think.

With this opportunity, I felt it was right, and everything aligned for it to happen. So I wanted to do it! And that's how I want to do life. I don't want to be fearful of what everybody is going to think all the time. That's paralyzing.
Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/ben-higgins-opens-up-about-his-the-bachelor-experience-im-excited-be-loved-and-feel-that-love-back-18937.php#XeRe10OyMCSvBj8J.99

This is great answer. I hope he will always feel that way. It must be exhausting to be scrutinized for your decisions. It's much better not to pay any attention to SM and do what you feel is best for you for any opportunites that are offered, regardless of what SM critics might say.

Aunties_Love wrote:
eversotrue wrote:So we were right about Amanda, Jubilee, the twins, and Mandi getting intro videos. Not about JoJo and Olivia getting one. Happy Lauren B got one.

Just a question, but how did "we" know that those ones would be getting intro vids?  I don't remember seeing that anywhere

It was purely speculation based on gut feelings, previous seasons, etc.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Reality TV World: Because of critics on social media and the fame The Bachelor brings -- which can have both positive and negative effects -- did you have any reservations about starring on the show when it became time to make that decision?  

Ben Higgins: No. Because I think personally -- and this might just be because of my friends and family supporting me -- but it's almost like, the people that love you are going to love you, and the people that aren't, I don't want to try to go out of my way or force myself to be a different person for other people to like me.

You're never going to make everybody happy. But when it comes to your question, and I think that it is something everyone needs to consider, I don't think you can hold yourself back from opportunities because of a fear of what people are going to say or think.

With this opportunity, I felt it was right, and everything aligned for it to happen. So I wanted to do it! And that's how I want to do life. I don't want to be fearful of what everybody is going to think all the time. That's paralyzing.
Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/ben-higgins-opens-up-about-his-the-bachelor-experience-im-excited-be-loved-and-feel-that-love-back-18937.php#XeRe10OyMCSvBj8J.99

This is great answer. I hope he will always feel that way. It must be exhausting to be scrutinized for your decisions. It's much better not to pay any attention to SM and do what you feel is best for you for any opportunites that are offered, regardless of what SM critics might say.

Aunties_Love wrote:

Just a question, but how did "we" know that those ones would be getting intro vids?  I don't remember seeing that anywhere

It was purely speculation based on gut feelings, previous seasons, etc.
Thanks GA. Didn't think we were informed before now that it was fact is all. Thanks for filling that in. Been trying to read everything, but real life is taking over lately.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:55 am

Aunties_Love wrote:snipped..
Thanks GA.  Didn't think we were informed before now that it was fact is all.  Thanks for filling that in.  Been trying to read everything, but real life is taking over lately.

I understand. It's difficult to sort out what's fact and what's not when posts do not include specific information.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:snipped..
Thanks GA.  Didn't think we were informed before now that it was fact is all.  Thanks for filling that in.  Been trying to read everything, but real life is taking over lately.

I understand. It's difficult to sort out what's fact and what's not when posts do not include specific information.
That's where the IMO or thoughts are.....that kind of thing that matters to help ID whether it is fact or thoughts.

And.....IMO. LOL

By the way, asked this the other day and don't know if it was answered yet.....

Isn't it possible with an IPad or mobile to bring tweets over when found? I don't own either of those so am just wondering.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:07 am

^Yes it's possible. You have to click on tweet, tap to highlight and copy then paste it here.

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 35 87b72b10 MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 35 86669110 MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:10 am

umngirl wrote:^Yes it's possible. You have to click on tweet, tap to highlight and copy then paste it here.
Ok, thanks umn, I just see that since they are on mobile or ipad or whatever, they can't bring tweets here so just wondered.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90