SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by gurlbrit Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:18 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:

laugh out loud, I remember that name. That was a long time ago.

Yes, it was. I have been following the show since inception.
I was amazed at how often that username went, IMO ,way overboard and what the motherboard would do to reign the users in line. It was a circus. IMO very little of real sleuthing value came from there. That is how I found FORT.

Now that I think of it, I think it was feces hurling monkey - same difference giggling  Same here, since day 1.

He was banned many times from the ABC Board and always came back with another incarnation of the original name, "Too Funny" is also another one who took things way too far.  BTW if anyone remembers Appa from the ABC Board, he passed away earlier this year.  I was friends with him on Facebook.

stuckinsc wrote:Just don't do the kiss them to shut them up because you can't manage a conversation. Ben, the wine version, was the first I noticed doing this.

Otherwise, except when they kiss multiple people at the same cocktail party or on the same group date, I don't care. That is what they are there to do.

Stuck if I remember correctly Jason also used to kiss 'em when he couldn't find anything to say.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 33 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is it just me? I don't care if he kisses them all, I suspect the lead will kiss a lot anyway. Just don't fall in love with them all laugh out loud. I'd be more concerned with a Mesnick or last season's situation.

As long as he does not kiss FecesHurlingMonkey, he is good in my book.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:10 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Yes, it was. I have been following the show since inception.
I was amazed at how often that username went, IMO ,way overboard and what the motherboard would do to reign the users in line. It was a circus. IMO very little of real sleuthing value came from there. That is how I found FORT.

Now that I think of it, I think it was feces hurling monkey - same difference giggling  Same here, since day 1.

He was banned many times from the ABC Board and always came back with another incarnation of the original name, "Too Funny" is also another one who took things way too far.  BTW if anyone remembers Appa from the ABC Board, he passed away earlier this year.  I was friends with him on Facebook.

stuckinsc wrote:Just don't do the kiss them to shut them up because you can't manage a conversation. Ben, the wine version, was the first I noticed doing this.

Otherwise, except when they kiss multiple people at the same cocktail party or on the same group date, I don't care. That is what they are there to do.

Stuck if I remember correctly Jason also used to kiss 'em when he couldn't find anything to say.

Thanks for letting me know. Since I disliked Jason immensely, I skipped his season until FS and finale. So I thankfully missed the majority of his kissing.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is it just me? I don't care if he kisses them all, I suspect the lead will kiss a lot anyway. Just don't fall in love with them all laugh out loud. I'd be more concerned with a Mesnick or last season's situation.

Me too.  To be honest I hope the Bachelor has chemistry with a bunch of the women and knows how to put on the moves.  Makes the show more fun and he's not by boyfriend so it doesn't bother me how many he kisses. 

I only get turned off when there are too many make outs with people who are clearly matter of time and have little to no connection with the lead.   Then it gets noticeably gross.  Otherwise, if there's some interest and attraction there, kiss away, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:28 pm

RS has spoilers up for the first episode.

- Lauren B, Caila, Jubilee, Mandi, The Twins, Amanda, Tiara and Samantha got intro videos
- Lauren B is the first to get out of the limo (or shown getting out first and got the first intro video)
- Based on just the first episode alone, Ben seemed most into Lauren Bushnell, Olivia, Jennifer, and Lace.

There is more on his blog
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:40 pm

http://m.eonline.com/news/722948/dry-season-why-ben-higgins-is-limiting-the-kissing-and-physical-contact-on-the-bachelor

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 33 87b72b10 MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 33 86669110 MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 33 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:07 pm

Well that sounds promising!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:08 pm

I'm not surprised by that and am glad Ben won't be overdoing the physical/kissing. I think a lot of leads, female included, kiss when they don't know what to say. I don't like when they're kissing someone who is for sure going home soon so hopefully we won't see much of that this season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:10 pm

I can't wait to see Lace. I am laughing just reading about her in RS' recap.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:14 pm

eversotrue wrote:I thought Chris' advice was to NOT kiss them all. Isn't that what he told ET??
According to RS, he did say to kiss them all but he was being sarcastic. Although, apparently, Ben did take that advice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:34 pm

I'm confused though. RS (laugh out loud) and apparently Olivia said Ben was kissing too much. But in the E! article he said he didn't kiss much... Or did he just mean he didn't kiss much at first? Or is Olivia's version of "kissing too much" different?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:43 pm

eversotrue wrote:I'm confused though. RS (laugh out loud) and apparently Olivia said Ben was kissing too much. But in the E! article he said he didn't kiss much... Or did he just mean he didn't kiss much at first? Or is Olivia's version of "kissing too much" different?
I think they just meant that first episode, b/c of that speech he makes to Lace about not wanting to focus on the physical and just kissing. E! would only have seen the first episode,  so it makes sense they would say that, whereas RS knows more about the whole season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90