SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:26 pm

Haha if a 28-year-old is a grandma, then Brad Womack was the frickin' Crypt Keeper.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:35 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
mindless wrote:I actually calculated the average age of the women based on those numbers and it was 25. Thought it'd be younger. If many of them have had birthdays since then, then it's probably more like 26 now.
I think he let the older ones go pretty early, so the mean age is probably lower if you calculate it without the first night eliminees. Becca was one of the younger girls last year and this year, she was practically the grandma! This is probably the youngest season since Jesse's season. It will be interesting/depressing watching the show this year, as this is the first time the lead is my age and the f1 is younger than me.

Just wait until the contestants' parents are your age!  

Haha, if this show is still on the air then, I'll probably still be watching! It's just funny because I remember being in 6th or 7th grade and sneaking to watch parts of Aaron's season because it was a definite no no with my mom. And, now, half the cast is younger than me! Where did the time go?

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:42 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
I think he let the older ones go pretty early, so the mean age is probably lower if you calculate it without the first night eliminees. Becca was one of the younger girls last year and this year, she was practically the grandma! This is probably the youngest season since Jesse's season. It will be interesting/depressing watching the show this year, as this is the first time the lead is my age and the f1 is younger than me.

Just wait until the contestants' parents are your age!  

Haha, if this show is still on the air then, I'll probably still be watching! It's just funny because I remember being in 6th or 7th grade and sneaking to watch parts of Aaron's season because it was a definite no no with my mom. And, now, half the cast is younger than me! Where did the time go?

Ahhhh, Aaron's season. That's when they weren't much younger than me.

Hang on tight. Time just goes by faster and faster!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:30 pm

There was a bachelor convention talk thing today. Chris talked about the season and the show. Many people have tweets about what he said. Check under #ABCTVEvent

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:48 pm

Just a question, but why can't someone bring over tweets that are on a mobile or tablet? I don't own either so just wondering.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:45 am

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 29 ZiaellP
higgins.ben Tonight I had the honor and opportunity to fly home with the oldest known survivor of Pearl Harbor Jim Downing. Mr.Downing is a Christ serving veteran who is a representation of the type of man we can all look up to. Thanks you Mr.Downing and all other veterans for your service. #pearlharbor

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:37 am

What a touching picture! Thank you Mr Downing! for you

Fly home from where??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:24 pm

^ A safe house visit, IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:24 pm

Mr. Downing was at Pearl Harbor on Monday, for a memorial. My nephew is stationed there and got to meet him. He facebooked all the family about it. Smiley

Usually Honolulu flies into LAX, so maybe Ben was in L.A. I don't know where Mr. Downing is from.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:56 pm

Saw that Mr. Downing is from Colorado Springs, CO. I've flown to/from Honolulu often from SF or San Jose, CA. Don't know if they fly direct to Colorado.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:03 pm

I live in Colorado Springs and our airport is tiny. It only flies regionally basically. I'm guessing they both flew into Denver airport which is about 90 minutes north of the Springs.

MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 29 87b72b10 MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 29 86669110 MagicOfStorytelling - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:59 pm

Ben was with Elan, re basketball pic. He seemed to be there a long time since the SM pic and now with Mr Downing. I think he met up with his F1 which means probably in another couple of weeks he'll be on the move again. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90