SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 65 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 47 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fdny - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:45 pm

Thank you so very much, Sprite. You are the best!!! ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

fdny - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:20 pm

IIRC there has been mention of posting of pics on IG that could be misdirection in geotags, etc. Jasmine may be doing this, but which (if any) of the guys are suspected of doing this as well?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:59 pm

Not sure if I mention this here but I have noticed on IG that jasmine and mikhel have been liking a lot of the same pics....she also liked a pic of mikhel in Quebec City recently and mikhels IG has quite a few pictures of him and jas?? Is it me or is that very f1 ish????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:33 pm

I noticed that Mikhel and Jasmine both liked pics about the artists they worked with on the Montreal date @LeapofFaith. It also looks like Mikhel is the only frontrunner who has posted pics of Jasmine on his instagram. I'm not sure if this is a sign of him being F1 or if it's actually the opposite? Maybe other people know if this is usual F1 behaviour, or more of a sign of being F2/F3? Or the next bachelor?

Most of the guys and Jasmine seem to like the same production/official photos posted. I have noticed other things but I am going to wait a little longer to post about it since we definitely don't want the clues to stop.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharonbella Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:22 pm

Hello! I'm a new poster to the board but have enjoying lurking and reading everyone's insights and sleuthing for quite a while now!

I also wanted to comment that I noticed that on Mikhel's Instagram account, there is a June 20 pic that he posted of him with a dog that in the "Likes" list shows Jasmine's account liking the picture! And on Jasmine's account, Mikhel liked a picture of hers June 16. Neither of them follow each other, and I believe this was shortly after the taping concluded. Thoughts? I'm not sure how to post screenshots yet but if anyone else could or tell me how I would be glad to do it.
Sharonbella
Sharonbella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:46 pm

Welcome1 @Sharonbella hope you enjoy posting with us.  We will see how this plays out but a member here was inform that Mikhel is final 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:05 pm

That's actually a pretty good clue that Mikhel could be f1. Why be liking his pictures if she is engaged to someone else.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:22 pm

I've watched a few shows and in recent seasons, BachAU4 and BachUS20, the F2 liked pics of the Bach with or without them. Just on the flip side of things, but it can also indicate he could be F1.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:52 pm

From what Auntie_Loves says Mikhel is not in the final 2. Kevin W and Mike are the final 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:46 pm

It seems like at this point we've had clues about either Mike or Mikhel being F1. Right now I can see different reasons that would support either of them making it to the final rose and I wouldn't be surprised by either result. I'd also be happy with either being the next Bachelor, so win/win.  Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:57 pm

siena wrote:It seems like at this point we've had clues about either Mike or Mikhel being F1. Right now I can see different reasons that would support either of them making it to the final rose and I wouldn't be surprised by either result. I'd also be happy with either being the next Bachelor, so win/win.  Smiley

I agree ! She's a lucky gal Hugesmile Just a thought what if Kevin w is f1 ...who do u think will be next bachelor out of mike and mikhel? question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:07 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
siena wrote:It seems like at this point we've had clues about either Mike or Mikhel being F1. Right now I can see different reasons that would support either of them making it to the final rose and I wouldn't be surprised by either result. I'd also be happy with either being the next Bachelor, so win/win.  Smiley

I agree ! She's a lucky gal  Hugesmile Just a thought what if Kevin w is f1 ...who do u think will be next bachelor out of mike and mikhel? question
If KevinW is F1, IMO, the next bach would really be Mike. Think that would be the most received option at this point.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 65 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 47 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz