SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AWKWARD - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:53 am

I can understand why they air it in the Fall but I still don't quite get why they have to film it in the Spring. I would think they'd be able to do so in say June and travel to Southern Hemisphere if they don't want it to be too hot. It's just too bad that there is such a long time between filming. Hopefully it doesn't impact the couple but if they do live far from each other then I don't see how it won't impact them and likely negatively.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

AWKWARD - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I can understand why they air it in the Fall but I still don't quite get why they have to film it in the Spring. I would think they'd be able to do so in say June and travel to Southern Hemisphere if they don't want it to be too hot. It's just too bad that there is such a long time between filming. Hopefully it doesn't impact the couple but if they do live far from each other then I don't see how it won't impact them and likely negatively.

Yeah, I have no idea why they film when they do. Scheduling with their other commitments? Maybe it is cheaper to film at that time? Easier to secure locations? Who knows. Maybe someone can ask them?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:29 am

It's probably like you said, cheaper, scheduling, etc. I am still excited to watch but do feel bummed about the longevity of the couple if they live far a part for 6+ months post filming to ATFR. Will see... but I imagine even a healthy relationship... that long time and if there's long distance and not seeing each other much it would hard to maintain an engagement - which I am sure they will have considering both Bach Canada had engagements.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:00 am

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah, it's not good that it is 6 months waiting time. And if the lead/F1 live far apart that doesn't bode well either. I wonder why they film it this way and wait so long? Too bad it can't be filmed during the summer time and then air in the fall.

I'm not sure about why they start filming at the time...maybe the weather is getting a little better in Vancouver where they film the first part of the season, but the reason they air it at that time is because the Canadian versions of shows like the Bachelor, Big Brother and Amazing Race all air when their American counterparts are not. American Bachelor airs from January to March. The Bette starts up in May and then BIP is on during the summer. The only time to air the Canadian version is in the fall.
April to May is actually the best time that weather changes. I would think that maybe when they say they are beginning the filming in March, it may be at the very end and IMO, it may be the beginning packages, etc and not the general filming. I live on the Island and have been here for the last 24 yrs so do have a pretty good grasp on the normal here. Also, maybe the weather and the El Nino may play a part as they are saying that spring will be early once again.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I can understand why they air it in the Fall but I still don't quite get why they have to film it in the Spring. I would think they'd be able to do so in say June and travel to Southern Hemisphere if they don't want it to be too hot. It's just too bad that there is such a long time between filming. Hopefully it doesn't impact the couple but if they do live far from each other then I don't see how it won't impact them and likely negatively.
IMO, the way that Jillian puts it, likely most if not all will be filmed in Canada as was Bach Canada the first season including all FD`s were filmed in Canada too. Just going by Jilly`s IG and tweets, she has been to Tofino, Van Isle, Jasper, and the Emerald lake in the last few months. Wonder if it was a `fishing` expedition in preparation for the filming season.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:45 pm

Getting to know the Bachelorette.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:28 am

Well if they filmed any around Canada at all, there are only a select few places that wouldn't be really busy to do filming around at that time of year, but in the spring, it's still pretty quiet and easy to keep some hidden. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:29 pm

she is very pretty Smiley

I hope she makes a kind fun bachelorette and we will have nice guys to root for!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:30 am

Filming schedule based loosely on a member of filming crew's adventure(his words, not mine, laugh out loud)

He doesn't state it, but we are certain that filming started on apr 11.  IMO, they'd do 1-2 epi in Vancouver

apr 17, working on a show in the carribean and beyond for next 7 weeks

apr 22 still in carribean

apr 25th onto next destination with plane, bus palm tree icon

apr 29th in Montreal

May 2 got to hang out in the room where roosevelt/churchill discussed d'day

may 7  Montreal to Marakech tweet

May 17, back in Toronto

May 18, did not think that I'd make it to Africa this year....Haha.  What a crazy adventure

June 1, back home in Vancouver, mentioned 7 weeks on the road filming

SO......

epi 1:  Vancouver
epi 2:  Vancouver
epi 3: Caribean
epi 4: Carribean
epi 5:  Montreal
epi 6:  Marakech
epi 7:  HTD's
epi 8:  Africa for FD
epi 9:  Finale
epi 10 is men tell all

Rough guestimate knowing that there are 10 scheduled epi's

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:10 pm

This tweet of Brent Cross could relate to this:

Here is where the group stayed during the Churchill/Roosevelt conference:

Chateau Frontenac is a Fairmont hotel now:

The conference happened here at the Citadelle of Quebec:

Here's a map of Montreal/Quebec City...  Think this was an individual date.

It takes about 2hrs and 45 min to drive, 3 hrs and 15 min train trip and about 45 min flying time.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:20 pm

AWKWARD - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698 That's crazy!!! Thanks Brent! yes

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for putting that all together. I love Montreal. I can' believe they went to Africa! Wow!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:21 pm

I think it will be a great season!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1