SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AWKWARD - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:CMIIW  but wasn't the reference to PM Trudeau made only because of his hair and not necessarily that she crushed him?

I thought the reference was strictly hair, but might've missed something.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

AWKWARD - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:53 pm

With regards to Trudeau, here is what Jasmine said to Seth: "Do people tell you you look like Trudeau? He is actually my biggest crush".  

Check it out at the 30:19 mark of Episode link now on YouTube

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:03 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ! I didn't hear her say that. IA Seth did resemble him, but the rest of them don't look anything like PM Trudeau IMO laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....same thoughts here...I was thinking maybe the producers forgot to cast Trudeau like contestants for her laugh out loud

I have checked out Jasmine's IG to see if she had any past boy friends posted on there but no luck. So at this point no idea of the physical attributes of the guys she has dated in the past giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:35 pm

I just got to watch it, here's my thoughts while watching:
Wow she arrives in style, champagne and everything. Haha Kevin P. with the Ebola joke. Wow Thomas is jazzed for his one on one. Doesn't he know about the first one on one curse? Jasmine is just lovely. Fun date. He carried her across the water. He fell off a house?! Rose already, wow short date. Hmm jock/party guys vs. intellectuals. Editing much? Group date! Yikes. I don't like Drew OR Chris, don't ask me to pick a side. I would also be awful on this date. She's trying to spend time with them but this date doesn't lend itself to that. Loved Kevin P.s voice. What is this date card dance?! Awww I actually feel bad for David. Wow she likes Seth! Don't they have a terrible kiss coming up? Loved her talk with Kevin P. Haha Kevin W. ripped but sensitive, is that his storyline? Kevin hugged JP after JP won, that's nice. Love her opening up to Kevin W. I can see why he goes far. I like Mikel, he's a cutie. Cocktail dress is gorgeous. Seth wasn't listening when she was talking?! Have you ever kissed a person with feeling. Best Burn Ever. Calling Andrew and Scott as next weeks eliminations because I don't know who they are.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:49 pm

I am taping the show right now it is on, then I will rewatch it.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:03 am

First time posting here!  handwave I decided to check out the Bachelorette Canada after reading Sharleen Joynt's recap, so just finished watching the first two episodes. Sharleen mentioned that she was enjoying this season because of the relatability factor and that Jasmine's taste in men was similar to her taste. I agree that this does have an impact on the viewing experience, and I also think Jasmine has so far been a great lead. From the past seasons that I've watched of the Bachelorette US, Des and Ashley have been favourites in part because of that.

I think Mike is the front-runner. The first episode definitely established that, and I could instantly see the connection between Jasmine and Mike. I think Kevin P, Kevin W, and Mikhel (although judging by the spoilers this could be wrong?) will also be in the top four. Episode two moved all of those relationships further along IMO.

It will be interesting to see how all of those relationships develop, but already I am liking this season a lot more than recent shows from the Bach franchise.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:59 pm

Great write up [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  yes hope you continue watching & add your thoughts as the season continues. I am with you, this is the best Bette season since Ash & Des for me & I am looking forward to see how things will shake out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:41 pm

I liked how well spoken and attentive Kevin P was and how we was honest with being thrown off by seeing Jasmine and Seth kissing.
I thought Mikhel was so cute with his nervousness and I was so surprised to see such a cute face being on that muscly body giggling

In a nutshell, my bias for Kevin P and Mikhel keeps going up. This Bachelorette has a completely different feel from the US version, I find it much more genuine.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:35 pm

Thanks so much [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Smiley  It will be interesting to see how all of this plays out. It seems like there might be a real chance at Jasmine finding love like Ash and Des did on their seasons.

My personal favourites from the first two episodes would probably be Mikhel, Mike, and Kevin P. Mikhel was so cute when he was talking to Jasmine. Mike has seemed very genuine and taken by Jasmine. And I think we'll get more personal insight into Kevin P when he gets his one-on-one date since his conversation was cut short right when he was about to get more serious.

Last edited by siena on Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:32 pm

I too have a fascination for Kevin P and seeing his journey this season. To me he is a very unique contestant and therefore an interesting storyline.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:55 am

Kevin P and Mike are my absolute favs. Kevin W seems too bland for me from what I have seen. I love Jasmine and she just says what she is feeling. Great ette in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1