SELECT CONTENT

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perthfashion - Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 15 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:09 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:Bachelor/ette stars appear on Family Feud

Osher captains the men's team, which sees this The Bachelor's Richie Strahan reunite with former Bachelorette 2015 stars Davey Lloyd and Dave Billsborrow.

Georgia leads the women's side along with The Bachelor winner Alex Nation and her fellow contestants Keira Maguire and Heather Maltman.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

perthfashion - Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 15 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:29 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:31 pm

He's so sweet! Lovely picture. While looking for that article, I came across this one. Lots more info in the link. I'm so happy to see him happy. It also looks like they are doing the right thing and easing into the little guys life. He also mentions not moving in right away, which I totally agree with. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

okmagazine.com

Written by Zoë Holloway, November 3, 2016
It’s only been a few months since they found love on The Bachelor, but Richie Strahan and Alex Nation are already looking at taking the next step together –with an engagement! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:52 pm

Happy that they are doing well despite all the backlash they received. Nice to see that they are doing things at their own pace and not rushing into moving in together like most of these couples...particularly when there is a child involved.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:15 pm

So cute! Richie and Alex spending time together this past week. Richie taught Alex how to abseil and they went diving together. They really are a great match!

So... this happened. I abseiled down a cliff face with this guy  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For Christmas I wanted to surprise Alex with something she would always remember. I decided to take her on an adventure to Coral Bay in WA, where we would get our PADI open water dive tickets, while checking out the beautiful Ningaloo reef! This is our first dive (in a pool) learning the tricks of the trade. Always dive with a buddy - I'm lucky she is mine  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

Sources: IG richie_strahan and alexandranation
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:51 pm

This is too sweet  beatingheart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This was a very special moment! Under the stars on a balmy night, amongst fairy lights and tall gum trees, I spent my birthday covered head to toe in chocolate, falling in love. Alex and I here having the best time joking, laughing and getting so lost in each other's company, we forgot about everything around us, a producer had to remind me over and over again "wrap it up.." but the truth was I didn't want it to end, its a birthday I will never forget. There is never a time for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heart beat, in a very special moment.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:09 pm

Oh my gosh, how sweet is that!!! l o v e

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:04 am

Ok. He won me over. Great to see the picts with her son as well. All seems well esp for Richie. Wishing the best for them.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:26 pm

beatingheart
Sun kissed [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:09 pm

Still going strong I see. Does anyone know if they have moved in together?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't believe so. Alex has been in WA recently with Richie so still longer distance atm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Thanks AAL.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

+29
Cocoasneeze
Mikesgirl83
miriamaboo
nd4reality
mercieme
Jina
MommaSez
bellehuntley
AEF
Emilia23_12
Sprite