SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tresemmepartner - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by crunchette Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:35 pm

LenaActually wrote:Has anyone been visiting @ShawnBoothMeals' instagram? The women who started his program recently have been doing really well. And he's recently started offering plans for breastfeeding moms as well. I wish him and all of his clients the best!  tresemmepartner - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 56 1377737533

Lena - I didn't even know this account existed, so thanks for mentioning it.  I loved reading all of his posts, the questions from current clients (and possible future clients), and his answers.  I had no idea what was really involved in this venture.  Wow!  No wonder he's been a bit quiet on SM lately...it seems a lot of his focus is on getting this thing off the ground.  And like you, I also wish everyone involved a lot of success.

ETA:  Shoot, I forgot to mention how much I loved Shawn's snap of Kaitlyn at Isla's party when she was trying to throw balls into that hole but failing miserably, and he said "Oh boy, I hope our kids don't get her athletic genes."  I must have played it 20 times.  tresemmepartner - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 56 2498057887

Last edited by crunchette on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

crunchette

Back to top Go down

tresemmepartner - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:47 pm

Good for Shawn!  It says he has been working with this for several years so he must have been doing this on the side while working with insurance.  I seem to recall early in the season that it was his intent to go into fitness when he quit the insurance job.  So he is making it happen.  Wishing him and his clients great success.  Can't wait to read the testimonials when posted.
Muscleman
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:12 pm

^^^Thanks for this. Proud of Shawn. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:02 am

I'm annoyed they're not watching the show. It's all about me and my entertainment, guys.

I did like the adorable snap from yesterday's lunch where Kait told Shawn she'll finish his healthy meal with a cookie and got a very confident "No, you're not." in response laugh out loud Poor Kait.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:54 am

Alanna wrote:I'm annoyed they're not watching the show. It's all about me and my entertainment, guys.

I did like the adorable snap from yesterday's lunch where Kait told Shawn she'll finish his healthy meal with a cookie and got a very confident "No, you're not." in response laugh out loud Poor Kait.

Yeah, it's a bummer that they aren't watching but I kinda expected it because of what Shawn said in this interview.
However, when it comes to next season, you won’t find Kaitlyn and Shawn on their couches watching the drama unfold. "Been there done that," Shawn joked. "We’ll maybe watch the first episode, but I don’t think we’ll plan our week around sitting down and watching 'The Bachelor.
http://toofab.com/2015/11/04/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-exclusive/
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:06 pm

We've got a very unique couple on our hands, guys.
..But of course we knew that already giggling
I find it kinda refreshing that they're not watching the show. Since other contestants literally do seem to plan their week around watching The Bachelor, with the live commentary and viewing parties, etc. Cupcake Chris snapchatted last night that his TV was broken so he was watching it at the gym instead. Ha!
K and S may just wanna move on.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:09 pm

Yeah I'm not surprised they're not watching but still it would be fun if they were! 

Anyway, they're on their way home I believe, they snapped from an airplane and someone spotted them at an airport in Shawn's hometown.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:39 pm

Apparently they liked this article enough that they actually bought a tabloid rag...Shawn was flipping through it on the plane.   giggling

tresemmepartner - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 56 16011210
Shawn's SC

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:16 pm

I have no plans to watch 'Bachelor' this season, so I was happy when Kaitlyn said she wasn’t watching last night. (Fewer tweets for me to wade through. giggling ) I thought it might be because she and Shawn had plans with family in CT, but that quote from Shawn in toofab.com makes me hope it’ll be a permanent decision. Both of them said they weren’t big fans of the show to begin with and watching Ben’s season would only make them relive the stress they endured last season while participating on the show and then watching as it aired. I also believe things between K&S and TPTB aren’t hunky-dory. The way they were treated at the live after show only confirmed my suspicions. I could go on and on with that one, but I’ll just leave it at that since this was already discussed a few weeks ago.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:20 pm

Does anyone happen to know when a couple's contract with ABC ends? I was wondering about that because I figured once their contract ended we'd get an announcement about a reality show in their future.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:30 pm

I think two years? Oh my gahhh, I hope they reconsider but IA, they seem very gung-ho about the idea. Don't worry, I'll be here for every single second right up to the fiery crash laugh out loud I kid!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:35 pm

tresemmepartner - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 56 3806527698 Oh Alanna I love your posts.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  tresemmepartner - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 56 1f49c

tresemmepartner - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 56 8367-910 tresemmepartner - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 56 I_got_13 tresemmepartner - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 56 E5kqdm15 tresemmepartner - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl