SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tresemmepartner - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:22 pm

Alanna wrote:My favorite part is when Kait tells him he's not even trying with the eyeliner laugh out loud she's so funny and adorable. I also like Shawn's giant man-hand mowing down all the $20 a pop Macs immediately on contact. He looked like the cutest oaf here Smiley

This snap was pretty funny! I liked all of Shawn's made up terms like "tallywacker brush".
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

tresemmepartner - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:12 pm

Alanna wrote:Is it weird that I'm proud of this little nugget? Because I am!

tresemmepartner - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 10 Image61

Me too. There are some really amazing TED talks. Very prestigious thing to be asked to do for a reality star, IMO. I hope she does well and impresses and shows she has a thoughtful side we just don't see much of. Good Luck Kait.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:37 pm

You know when someone SC'd the folder on her laptop titled TEDx, I was trying to figure out what that could mean besides the obvious because it just seemed unlikely of them (to me) to invite a reality TV personality.

She must've been doing some homework and preparing. I'm already nervous for her. laugh out loud

tresemmepartner - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:43 pm

I think k comes with a very healthy self-esteem that's been nurtured her whole life, if someone doesn't like her, well then, that's their problem. It's been evident right when she arrived on the scene in Chris' season and I love her for it. I think she's going to do awesome even if a reality star isn't the norm for this venue because I'd bet she thinks she'll do awesome and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:14 pm

I actually think she will do a great job with this. At her two appearances at the AOL interviews (one solo and one with Shawn). I think she came off very well. She was very relaxed and well-spoken. This is something that she can use to her benefit in the future towards other speaking engagements too I'd imagine.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:27 pm

@CTVMorningLive  · She's firing back at her critics in her @tedxvancouver talk - we're chatting with @kaitlynbristowe, TMRW @ 8:15!

CTV Morning Live made their last interview available online, so hopefully they'll do the same this time.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:43 pm

Do they ever put the Ted Talks online, any way we'll be able to see out?
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:13 pm

Yeah they do.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:06 pm

Alanna wrote:I think k comes with a very healthy self-esteem that's been nurtured her whole life, if someone doesn't like her, well then, that's their problem. It's been evident right when she arrived on the scene in Chris' season and I love her for it. I think she's going to do awesome even if a reality star isn't the norm for this venue because I'd bet she thinks she'll do awesome and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I agree! Kait is so confident and does her thing. Always admired her for this. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:20 am

Another video to look out for tomorrow:

Breakfast Television @BT_Vancouver  · It ain't all roses. 7:40am TMRW @kaitlynbristowe shares on life after reality TV, some of which included cyberbullying.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:33 am

Watching Shawn and Kait's snaps tonight it seems like they might be hinting at doing a cooking show or something involving cooking....
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:03 am

I live in Vancouver and will be going to the TED talks. Will report back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl