SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 9 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:52 pm

Well if you get into an (online) convo with him ask him if the gate she was at was for a SD flight or an international (Warsaw) one. That would tell us something.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 9 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:55 pm

Yeah, sounds like they took an early morning flight from Georgetown to Nassau, then from there to Miami, where they were around noon - 1pm and then headed to Warsaw. That makes the most sense to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:02 pm

According to him she was sitting nearby. It could have been the gate area for a flight to SD just as easily as a flight to Warsaw. IMO this doesn't clearly indicate where she was headed. There are only so many early am flights from Nassau to Miami, so it is possible that the girls who were eliminated last night were on the same flight to Miami as the rest. In this scenario, they could all be at the Miami airport at the same time depending on the departure flight times to Warsaw and any other places eliminated contestants were flying.

This is a great find! I hope he keeps responding to your tweets!!
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:04 pm

Still, IMO, it is looking like Becca is one of the F6.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:09 pm

breannalauren wrote:He said there was 3-4 other girls.

I feel like she's still there. If she was sent home, I would think they'd send at least one guy with her if anything. But he messaged me asking what's going on. I let him know I'm trying to figure out if she was eliminated. He did say there were no cameras

Don't hesitate to invite him here, or post our link, just so he knows we are sleuthing and you're not trying to hide anything.

Awesome work breanna!!!!! :claphands :claphands Nice find!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:09 pm

I think they arrived on this flight:

(AA) American Airlines 4233
(NAS) Nassau, BS to (MIA) Miami, FL, US

Actual Departure: 11:18 AM - Wed Oct-21-2015

Actual Arrival: 12:20 PM - Wed Oct-21-2015

http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByFlight.do?id=617034992&airline=AA&flightNumber=4233&departureDate=2015-10-21

Sure the eliminated girls could likely be on the same flight, but if they were, there's no indication Becca was eliminated. If that guy saw them half an hour after they landed, then I doubt they were at their next gate yet.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:13 pm

Well as of now we have 3 potential candidates for elimination. Becca, Leah and Lauren H.

Our other bet of considering that at least one of them (eg Becca) is still part of the show is that there is a sighting either on SM or in RL of one of the other 6 contestants.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:15 pm

He said she was with 3-4 girls, right?  It sounds like a small group as opposed to the large group with producers we saw in the last airport photo.  What it if it was 2-3 eliminated girls with a handler or two waiting the see them safely on to their flights home?

I would think if Becca was still on the show, then she would have been with a larger group including producers, camera etc., not just 3-4 girls.

Last edited by Northstargirl on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:15 pm

Thanks for the recap nd, I'm loosing track.

The other thing to take into consideration, I don't think eliminated contestants travel with those that are moving on? Someone can CMIIW.

ETA: I was thinking the same Northstar. IIRC don't the handlers go their separate ways once they reach US soil? I thought only the F4 have handlers? I'm not sure, someone else can answer for me. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:19 pm

mindless wrote:I think they arrived on this flight:

(AA) American Airlines 4233
(NAS) Nassau, BS to (MIA) Miami, FL, US

Actual Departure: 11:18 AM - Wed Oct-21-2015  

Actual Arrival: 12:20 PM - Wed Oct-21-2015

http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByFlight.do?id=617034992&airline=AA&flightNumber=4233&departureDate=2015-10-21

Sure the eliminated girls could likely be on the same flight, but if they were, there's no indication Becca was eliminated. If that guy saw them half an hour after they landed, then I doubt they were at their next gate yet.
Awesome work...not to mention, why would she be sitting with 3-4 other women if she's been eliminated. IMO, you are right, that would be the flight and the crew were on the move from the Bahamas to Warsaw including Becca.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:23 pm

Wow!! You guys are amazing with your sleuthing. So much info and again way before anyone else. ;)

I will have to go back and read through everything but sure seems like Becca would not be sitting with 3-4 other women at the airport heading home. I would think as soon as they landed in Miami they head to their respective gates. no idea

Keep up the good work! :detective yes
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:26 pm

I asked if she looked happy or down/sad, he said confused. L o l. IMO she's still there. But invited him over, he asked if there were other contestants topics so maybe he'll join us Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg