SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 8 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:15 pm

@Matt_McCarthy91 wrote:@bbbreanna Miami. The girl looked just like her but I wasn't able to take a pic.

So he saw her at Miami airport, not San Diego.

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 8 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:16 pm

Well if it was Miami then that definitely seems possible. What are the odds that this Becca megafan would actually run into Becca at an airport laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:17 pm

And yes this means Becca might still be on the show

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:21 pm

no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:21 pm

Breanna, can you please ask him if "she" was with any other girls? Or alone? With a crew? Something that can possibly limit our options/questions. Ha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:23 pm

She's most likely still there IMO. I don't see them letting go of her for at least another two episodes..

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:23 pm

BlackHalo wrote:no no

spitcoffee

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:28 pm

I asked him!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:29 pm

umngirl wrote:So has it been determined he even saw her at the SD if it was her? Reading his timeline those no indication which airport it could be. Hopefully he will give us a clue as to which airport. IF it was the San Diego airport, she could have flown into one of the Miami, FL area airports yesterday from the Bahamas and then got on an early flight this morning back to San Diego.

Also, he has favorited several tweeted by Becca and her sister so he seems very aware of who she is. Also, he tweets and favorites things from RS so he is aware of spoilers.

Thanks umngirl for checking those flights. It's possible, according to that info you sleuthed, it could have been on the stop over from the Bahamas which would make sense since the tweeter says it was the Miami airport that he may have seen Becca at.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:36 pm

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 8 Image12

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:41 pm

I wonder if she was at his gate? If she was then it's more likely she was going home. I guess we'll have to see what else he may say about it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:50 pm

He said there was 3-4 other girls.

I feel like she's still there. If she was sent home, I would think they'd send at least one guy with her if anything. But he messaged me asking what's going on. I let him know I'm trying to figure out if she was eliminated. He did say there were no cameras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg