SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 70 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:36 am

Same here. Even if I like to snark on her for doing this crap again, she's not anywhere close to being on my dislike list. In fact there's a lot of things I do like about her and relate to.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 70 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:59 am

I like her too. Honestly I didn't really like or understand some of her snaps this past spring but think a lot of it was just bad influence from Kaitlyn. Also she is young and a lot of them use social media in a way and frequency that I don't or never would so there's that.

I recently re-watched Chris Soules' season because the 1st time was unspoiled and I prefer watching the shows spoiled now. I don't think Becca was too slow to fall in love. She was completely logical with her concerns about not wanting to get engaged at the end of filming. She never said no to dating him. I believe she really liked Chris a lot and was starting to come very close to falling in love with him—and him her.

It is my opinion if he would've picked her but no proposal, they would've had a way better chance at staying together than him and Whitney who honestly appeared to almost force herself on him and came across as fairly desperate (I'm embarrassed for her because I like her ok (but def not her voice!!)). Anyway, Chris' sisters really did him a disservice by voicing their personal preferences on the pros of Whitney vs the cons of Becca. Not that he had to listen to them because he is a grown a$$ man but he honestly seemed completely overwhelmed near the end and I actually felt sorry for him. But I simply just didn't ever see the connection between him and Whitney and assumed he picked her because of how close she lived, the fact that she said she'll move to move to the farm and would say yes to a proposal and Becca couldn't guarantee him more than dating long distance until she was sure they would work out. Not unreasonable at all and as of now, I hope she is B'ette. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:46 am

^^Becca was caught up in the Bachelor Bubble and in no way would have ended up with Chris - Whitney or no Whitney.  Becca has a lot of growing up to do and has stars in her eyes still and rather hang out in the public life than on a farm in Iowa.  JMO.  :winkie:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:17 am

MiniDiva wrote:^^Becca was caught up in the Bachelor Bubble and in no way would have ended up with Chris - Whitney or no Whitney.  Becca has a lot of growing up to do and has stars in her eyes still and rather hang out in the public life than on a farm in Iowa.  JMO.  :winkie:

Well said. That is my number one reason why I felt Becca wasn't going on the show for Ben. I can't see her leaving her life, and moving to Denver to settle down get married and have kids. I think it will be a few years before she gets to that point or if she meets someone well known who will allow her to continue that lifestyle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:47 am

To be fair, I'm sure it'll be a few years until Ben is married and has kids as well. How many of the couples from this show get married ASAP and start popping out kids? Ashley and JP were probably the quickest in that department and they were still together more than 2.5 years before getting pregnant.

Becca loves her nephews and wants her own family. I doubt she's planning to wait forever, if the right person comes along. And I still haven't seen any reason to think she's any more into fame and fortune than any other contestant from this franchise. She just happens to live in California, so it's easy for her to take part in whatever she's invited to, and she also happens to be friends with people who know a lot of people. I don't see how that's unusual for an attractive young woman. What others may see as her having stars in her eyes, I just see as her enjoying her life. But JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:57 am

Good Post mindless

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^Becca was caught up in the Bachelor Bubble and in no way would have ended up with Chris - Whitney or no Whitney.  Becca has a lot of growing up to do and has stars in her eyes still and rather hang out in the public life than on a farm in Iowa.  JMO.  :winkie:

Well said. That is my number one reason why I felt Becca wasn't going on the show for Ben. I can't see her leaving her life, and moving to Denver to settle down get married and have kids. I think it will be a few years before she gets to that point or if she meets someone well known who will allow her to continue that lifestyle.

I actually could see her doing that - I think she has a tendency to fantasize about love and relationships, but I don't see her as someone who is commitment-phobic or someone who is so desperate for fame that she wouldn't move away from it. I think she probably does want the life her older sister has. I think she was just never going to do that for a guy who lived in Nowhere,, IA but Denver, CO with a hot, successful guy? I could definitely see it. I don't think she's ready for marriage and babies ASAP, but I honestly don't think that most leads and f1s are. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:01 pm

I agree
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:18 pm

mindless wrote:To be fair, I'm sure it'll be a few years until Ben is married and has kids as well. How many of the couples from this show get married ASAP and start popping out kids? Ashley and JP were probably the quickest in that department and they were still together more than 2.5 years before getting pregnant.

Becca loves her nephews and wants her own family. I doubt she's planning to wait forever, if the right person comes along. And I still haven't seen any reason to think she's any more into fame and fortune than any other contestant from this franchise. She just happens to live in California, so it's easy for her to take part in whatever she's invited to, and she also happens to be friends with people who know a lot of people. I don't see how that's unusual for an attractive young woman. What others may see as her having stars in her eyes, I just see as her enjoying her life. But JMO.
yes ITA. This is exactly how I see it.

I've said it before but will say it again: Becca to me is harmless. If anything, the worst things about her are things even those whom I am a fan of do (sponsorships, fame, fortune, and the like) and I have yet to hear anyone that knows her personally say bad things about her -- and this now after a second season. I think that counts for something. To me, the good far outweighs any negative when it comes to Becca. And most of that negative is what others do anyway. I guess I just see a young woman who loves her family and is choosing to wait for marriage and the right one and have a family like her sister... and in the meantime she is just living her life.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:21 pm

I think I was just a huge fan of hers that her r*pe joke and her making fun of Kelsey in that snap with Ashley disappointed me more than it should have, but I do think it's pretty telling that she was so well-liked by everyone, despite being a returnee.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:07 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I think I was just a huge fan of hers that her r*pe joke and her making fun of Kelsey in that snap with Ashley disappointed me more than it should have, but I do think it's pretty telling that she was so well-liked by everyone, despite being a returnee.

I think that's just her part in trying to be "in the popular crowd" or maybe the booze. IDK but it was out of character for her from what we have seen and know about her prior to those snaps.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:I think I was just a huge fan of hers that her r*pe joke and her making fun of Kelsey in that snap with Ashley disappointed me more than it should have, but I do think it's pretty telling that she was so well-liked by everyone, despite being a returnee.

I think that's just her part in trying to be "in the popular crowd" or maybe the booze. IDK but it was out of character for her from what we have seen and know about her prior to those snaps.

It didn't surprise me at all. I could see her being snarky in a not so nice way. I'm not a fan of hers but wouldn't say I dislike her. Hopefully her being on this season doesn't push me all the way.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg