SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 64 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:13 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:I guess it depends on your goals. I have to imagine that most contestants want to make it as far as possible in this "game", not even because of the lead, but because it ensures them more press, more exposure, more attention, more opportunities, etc. For the most part, people only remember the F4 and the villains and everyone wants to be remembered. JMO.

Haha, exactly. There's also the traveling. If I was eliminated at the F5-F6, I would've been livid if I missed out on where they went for the FD's. Forget the lead, I just want more vacation time. laugh out loud

I know! Becca's probably like "wait, I got stuck going to Iowa and South Dakota last year and now I don't even get to go to freaking Jamaica?

snipped

Umm... Becca went to Bali last season. She had a FD there. So she did travel more than just Iowa and SD and already did traveling as F5 on Ben's season.

So I really don't see her being upset about not going to Jamaica as a non-F1... because if Becca knew that Lauren was F1 at that point (as seems to be the case, IMO), I hardly think she would want to go through another HTD with her family and then go to Jamaica and "pretend" to act like Ben thinks she may be F1 (which the F3/F2 will likely have to do) all for a little bit of travel to one location and the week after her birthday.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 64 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:17 pm

Something tells me that if she had been chosen for a HTD, she would've gladly taken Ben home even knowing that Lauren would probably be F1. She could've chosen to leave at any point but didn't, and it was Ben who sent her home sooner than she likely expected

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:30 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Something tells me that if she had been chosen for a HTD, she would've gladly taken Ben home even knowing that Lauren would probably be F1. She could've chosen to leave at any point but didn't, and it was Ben who sent her home sooner than she likely expected

In a heartbeat. They ALL do. At the end of the day, it's a competition and they all want to go as far as they can in this game. How else did TBTB get 25 hot women to compete for guys like Bob and Jake? They all want to go as far as they can, b/c being in the f4 increases chances of things like GMA interviews, being asked to be the Bachelorette, getting appearance fees, and getting endorsement opportunities. I remember RS saying Becca had been promoting CALIA, Carrie underwood's athletic line, on Ben's season. This just gives you a bit of insight into how Becca approached this. I believe she did have a crush on Ben, but, equally as important, I think she was jealous of the attention and opportunities her friends, like Ashley, Kaitlyn, Sammi, etc. got and this was her chance. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't see how Becca not getting a HTD is a negative thing.
In fact, I only see her not getting a HTD as a VERY positive thing considering Ben likely had already chosen his F1 at that point.

Becca was F5 (already a far spot considering how many girls were on the show).
Dragging Becca's family into it again when she wasn't going to be F1 would be more negative than positive if she was let go F4.
And dragging her to F3/F2 would be even worse.

IMO, whatever the reason may be, it was for the positive, since Becca's family and Becca herself benefits most from her being F5 and not F4/F3/F2.

That may have been Ben's reasoning. He likely knew at that point that Lauren B. would be his F1. So why drag Becca and her family through a HTD once again? Even if she would've finished higher, perhaps he wanted to spare her that. Her F2 finish in Chris's season already gives her enough clout to be the next Bachelorette if the producers want her for that (I don't think they do, but you never know.)

It could be that sending Becca home was Ben's moment of clarity about who he really wanted. Perhaps at that point the rest of the finishing order really didn't matter.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:06 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Something tells me that if she had been chosen for a HTD, she would've gladly taken Ben home even knowing that Lauren would probably be F1. She could've chosen to leave at any point but didn't, and it was Ben who sent her home sooner than she likely expected

To say what someone who had been through this before would have wanted to do that? Who knows. I know I wouldn't want to go through that again if I had real feelings but knew it would only cause more pain to myself.

And if Becca did want to do all that then she is no different from the "fresh" contestants who get adoration for the same thing or even get the "Wait before being judged" viewpoint in their favor.

At the end of the day, none of those views make sense to me since ALL of them are based on edited show and edited SM (where a not nice person can show the "good side" of themselves or be edited as such and vice versa).

So to me it really doesn't matter. I think one can see things the way one wants to more often than not. I know I do.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:58 pm

I remember RS saying Becca had been promoting CALIA, Carrie underwood's athletic line, on Ben's season.

Setting the record straight. Sleuthers knew there was a good possibility Becca was returning, and that she was CC'd in an email with regards to Carrie Underwoods athletic line. It had nothing to do with RS.

Thread 8

Thread 9

Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:28 am

From Reality Steve's blog: "I highly doubt Becca will be on the show either from what I’m hearing." Just like I said on here a few weeks ago.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:23 pm

Becca tweeted this today:
@beccatilley5
Im starting no carbs today. Which APPARENTLY means no Taco Bell or Dr. Pepper....

She tweeted something very similar two weeks before she left for filming last year, regarding her diet. It might be nothing, but it's certainly interesting, no?

Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:18 pm

Hmm...another tweet in line with what she put out a few weeks before she left for filming last year

@beccatilley5
So i did a cleanse/fast where i only had water for over 24 hours... "Im still alive but im barely breathing" is the most relatable lyric

Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:44 am

I think there is a strong possibility that she is going on. JMO

I do think there is a strong possibility that she will be on the show. Can't see her fasting to be on hold.

She also played games with her tweets during and after her season . Would not shock me one bit if she is doing it again. This type of immature behavior is exactly why I do not care for her anymore . I think of all the wasted time I spent defending her during her season.:crazed

Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:52 pm

A tweet a little while ago from her sister:

@CMTilley
Sitting at work reading articles about Bec going back on the bachelor & I'm like "hmm.. She hasn't told me that"
Where does this come from?

Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:24 am

She might have realized that the whole Jared thing might jeopardize her chances of going on the show. I just think it's way too coincidentatial that she's doing all these "fasting/dieting" tweets, just like she did last September before going on Chris's season.

Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:18 pm

Uh...wow. Heard from two people today that Becca is going back on. Both are reliable. Will try and get some more info.

Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:52 pm

I can confirm 100% that Becca is going on the show. Anyone who wants the piece of info I got 2 hours ago that confirms this, PM me.

Wish I were joking. Did NOT see this coming at all. Good thing I got the day off of work, I guess...more time to get the scoop.

Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:52 pm
Some of us did. Smiley Sleuthing is usually correct.

We will know in a few days as speculated SM will cease, but not before she retweeted her new pieces that will be available soon.

If she's not in it for attention, what exactly is she in it for? For Ben? Is she willing to move to Denver? Is she willing to be part of a rural community where Ben's family is from. Is she willing to get down and dirty in Honduras?

I can't see Becca in any of those scenario's.

Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:43 pm

Like4 Likes
I think as we know, others also expressed their crush over Ben. I'm thinking, the returnee was already on the storyboard. They may have given him a few names to choose from, and said pick one, because one of them will return.

Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:26 pm

Let me preface this by saying that I'm comfortable sharing information in the e-mail that I was forwarded. The full e-mail, word-for-word, I have PM'd to some people, upon request.

Ok, here we go:

A person familiar with Becca attended an event for one of Carrie Underwood's fitness lines and showed the clothing to friends. Becca was one of these friends. Becca loved the clothing and "wanted some to bring with her to a show taping she was doing for ABC which could last anywhere from 1 week to 8 weeks." Becca was cc'd on the e-mail.

Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:50 pm

What did RS spoil please

Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:57 pm

^Two contestants. They are in the Bachelor Ben Contestant Thread.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:27 pm

KA-BOOM! You got scooped, RS. Including the info in the email I posted on here about clothes from Carrie Underwood ' clothing line.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

To say what someone who had been through this before would have wanted to do that? Who knows. I know I wouldn't want to go through that again if I had real feelings but knew it would only cause more pain to myself.

And if Becca did want to do all that then she is no different from the "fresh" contestants who get adoration for the same thing or even get the "Wait before being judged" viewpoint in their favor.

At the end of the day, none of those views make sense to me since ALL of them are based on edited show and edited SM (where a not nice person can show the "good side" of themselves or be edited as such and vice versa).

So to me it really doesn't matter. I think one can see things the way one wants to more often than not. I know I do.

When it comes to this show I never want to see things a certain way. I have no expectations other than to see them travel to some beautiful places and generally be entertained.

I may or may not like the lead. I may or may not like any of the contestants. If I form opinions along the way, they are based on my life experiences and on what I know about how the show works. There have been plenty of times when people were edited to be liked/loved/hated and I didn't see it that way. There are different reasons as to why I don't buy the edit of the show or how the person tries to portray themselves on SM in their real life. Becca is such a person for me. I don't really dislike her, but I also don't buy what she is selling. It's hard to exactly explain why. It's just how she comes across to me...as if she is trying too hard. It bugs me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:49 am

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

When it comes to this show I never want to see things a certain way. I have no expectations other than to see them travel to some beautiful places and generally be entertained.

I may or may not like the lead. I may or may not like any of the contestants. If I form opinions along the way, they are based on my life experiences and on what I know about how the show works. There have been plenty of times when people were edited to be liked/loved/hated and I didn't see it that way. There are different reasons as to why I don't buy the edit of the show or how the person tries to portray themselves on SM in their real life. Becca is such a person for me. I don't really dislike her, but I also don't buy what she is selling. It's hard to exactly explain why. It's just how she comes across to me...as if she is trying too hard. It bugs me.

That is exactly what I meant by saying "I think one can see things the way one wants to more often than not."

Everything is subjective and thus through the lens of our own life experiences and sometimes just a feeling. One can feel a certain way about a contestant and can't really explain why (and sometimes can, with some "evidence" from edited stuff - be it SM or edited TV). I get this way about contestants too... It is just human nature to have reactions this way to different things for different reasons.

As for Becca, I don't know whether Becca is genuine or not and while it is something I look for in people I am under no illusion that any of these contestants are genuine about their motives for this show... not when it comes to a show in its 20th season. And I feel this way about the lead and all contestants - none are exempt.

The only difference imo, is that some are more likable based on one's own life perspectives or feelings. Heck, Ben himself was one of the most obvious "only on the show to be the next lead" contestants I have EVER seen and yet he is likable (and seen as deserving of the gig) to some if not many compared to others who are seen seen as undeserving or unlikable.

It is why, at the end of the day, IMO, it really is just different strokes for different folks and examples of "stuff" used to back up each viewpoint only further emphasize this common theme.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

That is exactly what I meant by saying "I think one can see things the way one wants to more often than not."

Everything is subjective and thus through the lens of our own life experiences and sometimes just a feeling. One can feel a certain way about a contestant and can't really explain why (and sometimes can, with some "evidence" from edited stuff - be it SM or edited TV). I get this way about contestants too... It is just human nature to have reactions this way to different things for different reasons.

As for Becca, I don't know whether Becca is genuine or not and while it is something I look for in people I am under no illusion that any of these contestants are genuine about their motives for this show... not when it comes to a show in its 20th season. And I feel this way about the lead and all contestants - none are exempt.

The only difference imo, is that some are more likable based on one's own life perspectives or feelings. Heck, Ben himself was one of the most obvious "only on the show to be the next lead" contestants I have EVER seen and yet he is likable (and seen as deserving of the gig) to some if not many compared to others who are seen seen as undeserving or unlikable.

It is why, at the end of the day, IMO, it really is just different strokes for different folks and examples of "stuff" used to back up each viewpoint only further emphasize this common theme.

JMO

I agree it is different strokes for different folks, I guess I just don't get the "I think one can see things the way one wants to more often than not."

It's not that I want to see things a certain way, it's just that I do. Even when many like a certain contestant and I try to see what it is about them that they like, sometimes I can't. Becca is a perfect example. She seems nice enough and she didn't make an idiot of herself on the show...usually qualities that put them on the positive side of the scale for me...and yet she leaves me cold. That is not how I expected to feel about her based on her edit and how other people talked about her. It just happened. If anything, I expected to like her a lot more. On the other hand, based on edit, I expected to dislike Ashley I and yet I don't. I actually kind of like her. In both cases, expectations...wants, if you will...didn't live up to the reality that I saw during the show and after.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:46 am

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 64 12256734_625184364288813_1914942475_n

Thanks for being a good slow dancer with me... And a bad fast dancer with me. You're the best, @dezduron!! (much deserved photo cred to @sarahduron for the patience and hard work! )
@beccatilley5

Dez comments

dezduron No one slow dances like us - good thing
dezduron about 3 hours ago No one wobbles like us - bad thing
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:33 am

She actually looks very good with Dez, don't know why they never worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:05 am

Are they back together? I feel like they're always flirting. Might as well get back together and try it out again or just stop with the constant flirting and move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg