SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 63 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:snipped
Didn't Becca tweet out one time? and that was possibly to cast doubt about her being on this season. I don't really see that as a perk.

Also not seeing TPTB sparing Becca. Why spare her when they already made plans for a HTD? I think the decision was ultimately's Ben's. Sure TPTB can tell him what they want but he is that one that gets up there gives out those roses.
Never said it was a perk. Just a fact.

As for TPTB not putting a returnee through HTDs or FDs or FRC for that matter when she wouldn't be F1? Yep, that's sparing Becca, IMO. Just ask Nick and his family.

As for who made the decision? TPTB or Ben? Still sparing a non-F1 returnee, IMHO.

Returnees are not special snowflakes. Nick made it F2 because Kaitlyn liked him second best, and Becca made it to F5 likely because Ben didn't like her more than the other 4 girls.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 63 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:12 pm

loveactually9 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Didn't Becca tweet out one time? and that was possibly to cast doubt about her being on this season. I don't really see that as a perk.

Also not seeing TPTB sparing Becca. Why spare her when they already made plans for a HTD? I think the decision was ultimately's Ben's. Sure TPTB can tell him what they want but he is that one that gets up there gives out those roses.

As for TPTB not putting a returnee through HTDs or FDs or FRC for that matter when she wouldn't be F1? Yep, that's sparing Becca, IMO. Just ask Nick and his family.

As for who made the decision? TPTB or Ben? Still sparing a non-F1 returnee, IMHO.

Returnees are not special snowflakes. Nick made it F2 because Kaitlyn liked him second best, and Becca made it to F5 likely because Ben didn't like her more than the other 4 girls.

There's only one F1. It really doesn't matter if one is F2 or F5 and no way to know if that order is based on who the lead likes best unless it is made clear (by the lead and by other contestants as was the case with Nick since the men said it was between those two at MTA). Bottom line is that those who are non-F1 usually are there for another reason... and usually reasons determined by TPTB.

The point about Becca was brought up about the HTD and why that plan was changed. That was the original discussion and what my opinion was based on.

My opinion still remains the same: it is more of a positive thing for Becca and her family not to have had a HTD as "planned" (since that was what was being discussed).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

I guess I'm just confused why it is relevant? It was to cast doubt on her position on this season. Producers urged her to do it probably.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:16 pm

umngirl wrote:As someone who believes Becca's motives were everything but pure I wouldn't be shocked if she was upset she didn't go further because it hurts her chances of getting what she really wanted (and I'm not talking about Ben). Now I doubt she would ever publicly admit it and I wouldn't expect her too because that wouldn't fit the image she's built for herself.

All JMO as always.

JMO, I agree. Becca didn't go on this show again for Ben, she went for the possibility of being the bachelorette.

bluwavz wrote:I really think Ben just liked JoJo and Caila more than Amanda and Becca and there wasn't any "sparing" going on. TPTB don't care about sparing anyone's feelings. The lack chemistry between Ben and Amanda from the carnival pics was obvious and Becca only getting one 1-on-1 date and no GDR's tells me he wasn't into her, especially when you compare all the 1-on-1's, GDR's and SQT the other F6 ladies got.

Agree with this too. I have a feeling that Ben just didn't want to go meet Becca's family. Again JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:16 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I guess it depends on your goals. I have to imagine that most contestants want to make it as far as possible in this "game", not even because of the lead, but because it ensures them more press, more exposure, more attention, etc. JMO.

I have never heard from any cast person say they wished they would have made it further knowing they were not going to be F1. In fact quite the opposite. The whole process is grueling from what I have heard and most indicate it's not something they would do again. Heck, even leads have said they don't know if the process was worth going through again given the choice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:17 pm

The only way Becca would have been "sparred" is if they were smart enough not to let her return in the first place. It's pretty much all downhill from there for her IMO. They used her until they had no more use for her.

KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 63 87b72b10 KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 63 86669110 KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:18 pm

I think it's a positive for Becca's family for her not to make it to the F4 because I'm sure they didn't want to be put through a HTD again if Becca wasn't going to be the F1, but I don't necessarily think it's going to be a positive for Becca if she wants to be the Bachelorette, which I think she does. The F3 and F4 ladies are far more likely to get the gig.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:18 pm

The discussion was on why Becca had a "planned" HTD and then didn't get one.
My point is by Becca not getting a HTD I see that is more positive regardless of the reason.
The reasons can be speculated, but again, if it is to be believed that the plans changed, then to me, those plans changing were for the positive.

JMHO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:27 pm

rhondam wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
rhondam wrote:I believe TPTB originally storyboarded that Ben take Becca to the final 4 and that is why her parents received the call that there would for sure be a HTD. Her family wouldn't be spilling to RS that they were if they were only possibly coming—they've done this before. Ben knew who his F1 would be so went along with the storyboard on this because it didn't matter either way to him. As a result of RS leaking that Becca was getting a HTD and this board being notified of same before the RC, TPTB had no choice but to tell Ben to send her home or else let the media declare to the world that the show is a farce and all planned ahead. Jmo.

This is my personal take on it FWIW:
I was in contact for quite some time with someone from the Becca camp. The source was vetted in detail by myself. So I believe it was more than reliable. I am not going to go into further detail take it for what it's worth once again.
Becca and certain family were in contact during times of filming.
When things were fairly certain for HTDs, family was contacted and details and arrangements made for HTD. Family believed it was a certainty. They have been through the process in the past and believed this was more sure than the time before.
My source contacted me and gave me green light to share with this forum.
Then within hours of my posting here, RS posted on his site. (I believe it was 90 minutes)
NO ONE spilled from Becca's camp to RS. This I believe and pretty much know.
Within hours of the SM/RS reveal, HTD was yanked and Becca denied rose.
So make of it as you will.
There are various options to go with.
PS Sorry Kash for stating Becca's family spilled to RS, I thought they told both here and him. I can see know how RS just came here and ran with your credible info.

There is absolutely nothing for you to be sorry about.
I chose to post what I did because frankly I am sick and tired of RS a) being idolized b) given credit for stealing from our forum and c) wanted to post what I believe is true from my end/source.
Mods here(BBF) get all kind of things that we can and can not post. We use discretion. We don't pay for nor threaten or bribe sources.
We don't always get the green light to share. Sometimes we have to hedge what we share. Or do something similar to cash laundering.
What I can say is Becca's camp told RS nothing. I got the idea they dislike him intensely. Why? I can't possibly imagine. Rolling Eyes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:30 pm

bluwavz wrote:I think it's a positive for Becca's family for her not to make it to the F4 because I'm sure they didn't want to be put through a HTD again if Becca wasn't going to be the F1, but I don't necessarily think it's going to be a positive for Becca if she wants to be the Bachelorette, which I think she does. The F3 and F4 ladies are far more likely to get the gig.

I actually think that Becca being in the F4 and not F1 would hurt her chances even more for Bette. Her getting a HTD would only make her even more overexposed. Her getting a FD would be the same ol same ol virgin story - so even more damage.

So to me, if she is even in the running (atm it is likely F3/F4), then her being F5 is actually a better position as a returnee than being in F4, IMO. It really comes down to the edit of the other F4 who are likely top contenders.

But to say that Becca being in F4 would have been more positive for her chances as lead/Bette??? I see her as a returnee being in F4 as more negative for the reasons aforementioned. It's why I think it is only positive that she was let go at F5 if she wasn't going to be F1.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:38 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:Here are some of the tweets from RS:

"It's impossible to keep a secret when basically all of your friends and family run their mouths. The email count up to 5 now."

"Just ask her friends, family, or sisters. Keep getting emails they're telling everyone. Silly."

I was (and still am) really confused by his wording in those tweets. Why would he mention her sisters, specifically? I know "friends" can be vague, but to mention her sisters really confused me. Does anyone know if people questioned him on that via e-mail, tweets, etc., and if he followed up on any questions about that?

I'm not confused. He's an idiot, and just listens to anyone who runs to him. For all we know, it could have been anyone reading our forum who read Kasha's comments who ran  to RS and said someone said, blah blah blah, it was a good source, must be Becca's sister. Who knows, personally I don't care what he said.

IMO Becca never had a chance with Ben. She was a returnee, if it wasn't her it would have been someone else. He had no say in the matter. I still think they would have liked to play the f2 story again for her, knowing she'd never accept a proposal. Maybe when HTD's were arranged, Ben put his foot down and didn't want to take her that far or they knew the other F2/3/4 were better contenders for the next lead. IDK.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:53 pm

bluwavz wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:I guess it depends on your goals. I have to imagine that most contestants want to make it as far as possible in this "game", not even because of the lead, but because it ensures them more press, more exposure, more attention, more opportunities, etc. For the most part, people only remember the F4 and the villains and everyone wants to be remembered. JMO.

Haha, exactly. There's also the traveling. If I was eliminated at the F5-F6, I would've been livid if I missed out on where they went for the FD's. Forget the lead, I just want more vacation time. laugh out loud

I know! Becca's probably like "wait, I got stuck going to Iowa and South Dakota last year and now I don't even get to go to freaking Jamaica? Screw this, I'm tweeting to let everyone know I'm sitting in a van and was let go!". I guess we'll know for sure when the episode airs, but Becca seemed pissed then, not grateful and relieved to me. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg