SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 57 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:33 am

I can see them together too! He's a cutie despite the bad rap laugh out loud.

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 57 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by isittrue Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:40 am

bleuberry wrote:I can see them together too! He's a cutie despite the bad rap laugh out loud.

Yeah, despite his bad rep, I always have found him pretty hot myself.  Wouldn't fault Becca if she liked him.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:42 am

bluwavz wrote:I really don't think Becca is SO much better a person than Robert that she can do SO much better than him. Just because he may like to sleep around doesn't make him this scum who's so beneath the virgin. What makes her better than him? I actually don't think she's that much different from Robert because I've always thought she seemed like the type of woman who flits from guy to guy. The only difference is she doesn't sleep with them. I don't think it makes Becca a bad or wrong person but I do think she's desperate to stay a part of this show so whether what's going on with Robert is something or nothing, I doubt we'll see her connected to anyone outside the show anytime soon. I won't be the least bit surprised to see her on BiP next year.
Other than Becca flaunting the V-card, these two have several things in common. They are attractive people, are part of Bach nation, live in Cali, attend functions through their Bach connections and are active on SM. 

There are several differences, of course. Robert has actually experienced adult relationships with the opposite sex. Robert has a college education & founded an advertising company that was globally successful which he sold in 2012. He earned industry awards in 2010 for this company. He founded another company in 2012 for which he earned an industry award in 2014. Quite an entrepreneur! That is NOTHING like Becca. cantstopl

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:54 am

He probably is not looking for business prowess in Becca or academic prowess. JMOAA. She probably brings other gifts to the table.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:58 am

@FLChica I didn't know all that about Robert. Thanks. Smiley

I think Robert is a cutie too so I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that Becca could like and be attracted to him. Just because she's a virgin doesn't mean she's a prude or wouldn't want to date a guy who has a more experienced reputation.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:35 am

bluwavz wrote:@FLChica I didn't know all that about Robert. Thanks. Smiley

I think Robert is a cutie too so I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that Becca could like and be attracted to him. Just because she's a virgin doesn't mean she's a prude or wouldn't want to date a guy who has a more experienced reputation.

I agree with the bolded. I mean she wanted to date Chris of all people. laugh out loud

Still hoping they're just friends though. Wasn't a fan of him leading on Sarah, which I think he did despite her acting really childish about it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:40 am

I don't think she would have an issue, but a lot of experienced guys wouldn't date a Virgin. Sad, but true.

I didn't feel like he led Sarah on - at the time, Sarah even wrote a blog and said that she and Robert tried again in LA, but it just couldn't work b/c he couldn't get over how she acted at the end of Bip. She's seemed to take responsibility for everything. Even when she guest hosted at buzfeed recently, she was complimentary of Robert and said they're still good friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:40 am

Thanks @FLChica, I didn't know all that either.

We haven't seen the last of Becca IMO. She'll be around for awhile and will continue to name drop when the opportunity exists. She reminds me of Clare Crawly, who always seemed to be around for no other apparent reason other than being a former F2 contestant.

Whatever the association is with Robert, I'm sure he will be easily replaced if the opportunity arises for Becca.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:47 am

On the flip side of the coin, a lot of guys would love to be someone's first and mentor into that realm. That is a big notch on a belt buckle, imo from what I remember in my younger days.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:51 am

^^ it's not like that anymore. Most guys these days are looking for someone who is experienced (but not TOO experienced of course laugh out loud) and who won't get too attached because it's their first time

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:58 am

Kashathediva wrote:On the flip side of the coin, a lot of guys would love to be someone's first and mentor into that realm. That is a big notch on a belt buckle, imo from what I remember in my younger days.

That's true, but those guys don't usually wish to a marry the girl to get what they want. They're after the virgins who are willing to engage in premarital sex and Becca isn't one of those. Ashley I maybe, but I don't see Becca changing her mind about that after all this time.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:00 am

I thought Becca was waiting for 'the one,' and not necessarily for marriage?

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg