SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 48 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:28 am

It does look like she is holding hands with Robert. Lmao. Good for her.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 48 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:39 am

BlackHalo wrote:It does look like she is holding hands with Robert. Lmao. Good for her.

I think her hands are on her knees. From what I have read on here about Robert, she can do a hell of a lot better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:52 am

DebutAlbum wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:It does look like she is holding hands with Robert. Lmao. Good for her.

I think her hands are on her knees. From what I have read on here about Robert, she can do a hell of a lot better.
Tell her that then! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:06 pm

It does look like her hands are on his knees! Lol

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:42 pm

She looks beautiful. Am hoping she left the show of her own volition. And, yeah, onwards and upwards. Robert?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:01 pm

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5 1h1 hour ago
"I have crossed oceans of time to find you." - Dracula

Happy Halloween !!  fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 48 1f383  fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 48 1f47b
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:20 pm

Diana wrote:Whitney and Becca's friendship is seriously SO cute. heartbeat I always admired how they didn't let anything from the show ruin their friendship and supported each after it.

I love that about them too. One of my favorite Becca moments was how she told her followers she would block anyone who said a bad thing about Whitney. As much as I snark on Chris, he picked a great F3 - it's pretty amazing how close they've all remained despite how different they are and how far apart they live. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:31 pm

Def looks like her hand is on his and across his leg, laugh out loud. Kinda weird she just got let go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:37 pm

Rebound? Sadness has many faces.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:15 pm

I didn't even notice the hand-holding when I first looked at that pic, but it definitely looks like her right arm is over his, unless there's an extra limb coming from somewhere. affraid I hope it's just a friendly thing, because Robert is the last person I want to see her with. San Diego must be full of Roberts, so if that's what she's suddenly into then...
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:34 pm

That's his own hand. Her hand is crossed in her knees like her friends.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:That's his own hand. Her hand is crossed in her knees like her friends.

Her left hand is on her knee, but her right arm goes over Robert's arm and her hand is under his. Or that's how it appears anyway.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg