SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 46 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:23 pm

If I had to guess it was probably taken at some kind of haunted house/Halloween related place.

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 46 87b72b10 fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 46 86669110 fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 46 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:27 pm

They were at the LA Haunted Hayride. Ashley I has some snaps of them there.

amanda☮ ‏@xoamandaleigh 9h9 hours ago
@ashleyiaco how were you not freaking out that you & Joe Jonas were in the same place last night?!  fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 46 1f47d

Ashley Iaconetti ‏@ashleyiaco 1h1 hour ago
@xoamandaleigh what?!

amanda☮ ‏@xoamandaleigh 38m38 minutes ago
@ashleyiaco girl! Joe was at the Hollywood hayride last night you guys were snapping at the same time!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:In all fairness, no one is supposed to realize Becca is on the show or any of the other girls for that matter. So it's not really a spoiler, per say.
I mean it was a spoiler she was on the show to begin with as the cast roster is not out nor has been officially been released, so her being out and around is simply a spoiler's spoiler, if that makes sense.
It was on wetpaint that she was a returnee to the show. 

Source : wetpaint

They also have the final four on it today.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:34 pm

Correct but anything out before ABC/TPTB release the cast roster anything is a spoiler.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:58 pm

umngirl wrote:If I had to guess it was probably taken at some kind of haunted house/Halloween related place.

Yes. Thats what came to my mind, as well.

And good catch, bluwaves!! Are there any other photos of this event w ash & Becky?

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:04 pm

@Dog&pheonix No I haven't seen anymore photos yet.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:11 pm

Drats. Well thank you for fi ding that! It's been so dreadfuly quiet. I can't believe we haven't had more airport sightings or sm leaks this week.grr.

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:18 pm

Becca looked exhausted and sad in the fan pic.
Poor girl, although I'm not particularly a fan of her, I do think she's a good girl and wish she learnt her lessons and started to figure out what she wants in life.

Last edited by peggy0221 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:39 pm

Hopefully she and Ashley have learned their lessons to not chase guys that aren't interested... on another note Ashley might be the reason Becca stayed away from Jared right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:24 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:Hopefully she and Ashley have learned their lessons to not chase guys that aren't interested... on another note Ashley might be the reason Becca stayed away from Jared right?

Meh, while a True friend would certainly take into consideration another friend's feelings, regarding a common love interest, NONE of these reality TV 'personalities' strike me as the most thoughtful or considerate types of people. In my recollection, the girls on chris soules' season- especially the clique consisting of Kaitlyn, Becky, Carly and whit tended to really snark on Britt, Ashley S Ashley I and ,well, pretty much everyone..
They were the mean girls of that season. While Becky didn't stand out much then, post season she really appeared to be trying to fit in with the 'Heathers'. One of several reasons I don't care for the girl. Disingenuous. Allll MY PERSONAL OPINION.

So , NO, I DOUBT anyone's feelings came into consideration , during the whole Jared thing. Becky is in it for Becky.

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:29 pm

Becky? fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 46 3806527698

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:35 pm

Maybe this is OT, but I think Whit is not the snarky one and she is the most mature and classy among the F3 of CS's season. And Carly is BFF with Jade, which appears to be not so close with the F3 clique.

Becca is more like K, not so much in the partying and sex department, but in the "I live in the moment" way. That's why I always have questions about her going on Ben's season, because she never seems to know what does herself want. She may has strong feelings for Ben and want to try it out, but OTOH, she seems to have forgotten about this whole process is not what she can handle. She goes with the emotions but not always remember the consequences.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg