SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 45 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:29 am

I think she is done. JMO.

Back to top Go down

KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 45 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:30 am

It wouldn't surprise me either way, really.

KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:55 am

Everyone is done at one point in time, because that's how they feel at that moment in time. ChrisB took 7 tries or whatever to be done. Over time feelings change. Perhaps she felt when questioned, the idea of falling in love on BIP was too rushed of a process. Next time BIP comes around, she may view it as a reason to go on vacation and live in a bikini for several weeks, who knows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:44 pm

Emily Makepeace ‏@EilyMakepeace 9h9 hours ago
So amazing to see @ashleyiaco  and @beccatilley5 from my fave show @BachelorABC made my night!!! KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 45 2764KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 45 1f339KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 45 1f61c
KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 45 CSeMNXyUwAAd8yq
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:02 pm

Well I guess that makes it officially official

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:04 pm

She looks good! Nice to see her hanging out with Ashley.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:00 pm

So what these contestants are allowed to spoil the show??? Wow

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 45 1f49b  KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 45 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:01 pm

Nowadays they are laugh out loud. But fan pics will always surface especially for the recognizable ones.

KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:03 pm

I wonder will Becca will be on WTA. I guess it depends on how her elimination went. Or would she be contracted to attend because she made it so far?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:07 pm

In all fairness, no one is supposed to realize Becca is on the show or any of the other girls for that matter. So it's not really a spoiler, per say.
I mean it was a spoiler she was on the show to begin with as the cast roster is not out nor has been officially been released, so her being out and around is simply a spoiler's spoiler, if that makes sense.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:08 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I wonder will Becca will be on WTA. I guess it depends on how her elimination went. Or would she be contracted to attend because she made it so far?

I think TPTB would insist on it. And Becca may have some unfinished business herself. A big opportunity for her to speak her mind if she's wanting to.JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:18 pm

Does anyone know where this pic (from @eilymakepeace) was taken? Ashley's most recent twitter locations lists San Diego & w. Hollywood. Becca has some sort of wristband on her arm. Anyone good at cleaning up pics might be able to see what the wristband says. Perhaps some event /concert or bar?that would verify their location.

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg