SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 32 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:01 pm

That's the best news then for Becca if she is eliminated F5.
If she wasn't going to be F1, then no need to have her family involved with HTDs.
And no stringing to FDs as a virgin.
And no F2 2x status.
Lucky girl! :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 32 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 pm

Yeah, if Ben is as into Lauren as it seems, then Becca lucked out getting sent home at this point. Though I'm still not convinced she did, since just a couple of days ago RS was certain she's got a HTD on her birthday. Who knows if he's right about this either.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:That's the best news then for Becca if she is eliminated F5.
If she wasn't going to be F1, then no need to have her family involved with HTDs.
And no stringing to FDs as a virgin.
And no F2 2x status.
Lucky girl! :Nod:

True! I was just hoping there was a genuine connection between Ben and Becca. If there isn't then I hope she did get sent home.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:10 pm

I think she was getting a HTD.  If she was sent home, it's a moot point now.scratch

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:10 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Becca Tilley ‏

@beccatilley5 5m5 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/beccatilley5/status/659112925878071297
You and I walk a fragile line

Another Taylor Swift reference.
Is she home or Elan is on her Twitter account again?

For me, Becca's tweets have always been using lyrics to reflect what she is feeling.
It reminds me of Nicks' use of movie quotes and when he tweeted "I am all out of bubblegum" when he was eliminated.

Becca's tweet are lyrics are from Taylor Swift's song "Haunted."
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:19 pm

Well I guess we'll see but I did wonder if she'd get the boot after RS said her family was blabbing about her HTD (true or not). My fingers are crossed that it's true.

Becca favorited this:

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 27m27 minutes ago
Caila's hometown date is Friday in Ohio, per sources. Gotta say I'm shocked and....THANK GOD. No more questions about Becca!!!!!!!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:22 pm

So this will be Becca's story line, rejected and sent home before HTD.  Glad Ben made up his mind before she involved her family again.  
No do-overs this season.

If TPTB are interested in Becca, they will court her to be the Bette, but something tells me they have several hotter new candidates this season.

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:23 pm

When I saw her Taylor Swift tweet, I thought she was gone. It sounded like she saying she walked a fine line and crossed it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:25 pm

MiniDiva wrote:So this will be Becca's story line, rejected and sent home before HTD.  Glad Ben made up his mind before she involved her family again.  
No do-overs this season.

If TPTB are interested in Becca, they will court her to be the Bette, but something tells me they have several hotter new candidates this season.

JMO.
I hope they are now focusing on new blood!!  :Nod:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:28 pm

You know TPTB had to eliminate her. There is no way that Becca getting a HTD prior to a rose ceremony would fly with the unspoiled general viewing public and you can better believe that would've gotten out and there would've been major unrecoverable backlash on the show and abc IMO
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:32 pm

^^I think RS got foiled and/or jumped the gun. Families are given a heads-up to be ready in the event there is a HTD.  Becca didn't get any 1:1 time this weekend so I think Ben made his own decision.
Good for him if she is not the one.  Good for TPTB for not making him drag it out for a story line.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:33 pm

IMO, I think Ben already knows who his F1 is at this point.
The girls other than Ben's F1 are going get dragged through HTDs, FDs, and for the F2, MTP/LCD/FRC.

I actually think it is kindness (from Ben and TPTB) to not have Becca go through all that if she was never going to be F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg