SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 30 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:37 am

If her family thinks they can take on every negative comment on social media more power to them.

imo that is ridiculous but that their business.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 30 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:54 am

I don't expect them to totally ignore every mean comment, because that's just not human nature. I mean look at this board. Most of us are compelled to defend our favourites, even though we haven't even met them, let alone personally know them and love them. Can't imagine having people make false assumptions and dish out harsh words about a loved one. As long as they're keeping their responses classy, I don't fault them at all for responding. And I don't think it's reasonable to expect them to quit all SM until March or whenever the show stops airing.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:57 am

I doubt her family is responding to every negative comment. I'm sure they get many then just respond to a few that hit a button with them or they reach a point where they have had enough and the next tweet gets a response.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:04 am

mindless wrote:I don't expect them to totally ignore every mean comment, because that's just not human nature. I mean look at this board. Most of us are compelled to defend our favourites, even though we haven't even met them, let alone personally know them and love them. Can't imagine having people make false assumptions and dish out harsh words about a loved one. As long as they're keeping their responses classy, I don't fault them at all for responding. And I don't think it's reasonable to expect them to quit all SM until March or whenever the show stops airing.

It's easy to make their accounts private and many do. As for comments here, we're not under a microscope which the cast and family are so we can defend without it getting out there.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:10 am

I know family should not read SM, but I wouldn't be able to stay away. I also would feel the need to comment on those negative type posts. Thank goodness I never have to worry about being family of a contestant!! I wouldn't fare well.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:12 am

nutty1 wrote:I know family should not read SM, but I wouldn't be able to stay away. I also would feel the need to comment on those negative type posts. Thank goodness I never have to worry about being family of a contestant!! I wouldn't fare well.

:yes: I'm with you!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:25 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
algold29 wrote:
avoice wrote:Debut, what does the status say? I can't access it for some reason on my Cel.

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 30 Cmtill10

Must be a Whitney fan.   fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 30 3806527698   Just teasing.   fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 30 1377737533  That's what I like about the Tilley's.  Someone talks smack to them, but they always have a comeback.  :yes:

The comebacks, whether kind or unkind, encourages those lonely, sad people who irrationally dislike total strangers. The best thing is to completely ignore their existence. It's hard, but that's what works, because any acknowledgment whatsoever makes them multiply.

Desiree, Chris and their families were top notch at doing this. You just have to steadfastly drown out the noise, somehow.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:28 am

The person who made the comment deleted it though, so doesn't seem like she was encouraged.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:38 am

julychild wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
algold29 wrote:

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 30 Cmtill10

Must be a Whitney fan.   fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 30 3806527698   Just teasing.   fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 30 1377737533  That's what I like about the Tilley's.  Someone talks smack to them, but they always have a comeback.  :yes:

The comebacks, whether kind or unkind, encourages those lonely, sad  people who irrationally dislike total strangers. The best thing is to completely ignore their existence. It's hard,  but that's what works, because any acknowledgment whatsoever makes them multiply.

Desiree, Chris and their families were top notch at doing this. You just have to steadfastly drown out the noise, somehow.

It depends. I remember Becca called out twitter users on their snide remarks and some actually apologized. yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:39 am

mindless wrote:The person who made the comment deleted it though, so doesn't seem like she was encouraged.

Quite the contrary. She/He felt embarrassed. Mission accomplished, Caroline. :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:33 pm

Unfortunately I think this is only the beginning of a long unpleasant experience for the Tilley family.  The show is only filming now, depending on the edit Becca receives and how Ben and the other girls react to her, most likely the negativity will be much worse once the show starts airing.  There are a lot of mean crazy people out their who enjoy spewing venom at others.  Then there are the next level people who opinions may not be mean but still may be unfavorable.  The Tilley's and Becca should have known this would happen as a returnee.  They only had to look to last season of the Ette to see the degree of the SM craziness.  I think the best way to handle the situation is listen to the positives from the people who actually know you and ignore all the ha*ters who don't. Privatize all your SM accounts and just step away from the keyboard.    JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:44 pm

^^ The family probably didn't think the rude comments would start until January, but with SM leaking information about Ben's season, it's already starting. I'm sure they know everyone doesn't support Becca. Just look at this board. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg