SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 27 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:47 am

I was just thinking, what if Ben and Becca went to the chapel on their wedding themed date?! It WAS in Vegas, after all. Can you imagine..? Suspect

Back to top Go down

KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 27 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by gurlbrit Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:10 pm

albean99 wrote:Family's important in a relationship however I don't believe it ever changes the leads feelings in a positive way. Sometimes it does when there's a negative but that's really only when someone wouldn't have been f1 in any case. I really wish that she wouldn't get another HTD unless Ben's really interested in her although know that it's very likely that TPTB will insist on it. Hopefully that will be it.

Wasn't it in Brad 1 that he seemed to be enamoured with Bettina and that seemed to fall apart after Brad met her father. IMO any time family is involved and it is negative then it will definitely impact how the lead feels about that person. Becca's family really did not like how they were presented last time, I can't imagine that they would be willing to do this again, and again, if Becca is in for the next lead.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 27 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:14 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
albean99 wrote:Family's important in a relationship however I don't believe it ever changes the leads feelings in a positive way. Sometimes it does when there's a negative but that's really only when someone wouldn't have been f1 in any case. I really wish that she wouldn't get another HTD unless Ben's really interested in her although know that it's very likely that TPTB will insist on it. Hopefully that will be it.

Wasn't it in Brad 1 that he seemed to be enamoured with Bettina and that seemed to fall apart after Brad met her father.  IMO any time family is involved and it is negative then it will definitely impact how the lead feels about that person.  Becca's family really did not like how they were presented last time, I can't imagine that they would be willing to do this again, and again, if Becca is in for the next lead.

That's a good one. It seemed like he was into Bettina until then. Des' brother didn't help with Sean but don't think it impacted his final decision in any case. I always thought it was between Catherine and Des but things worked out the best way for both.

Assuming Becca does get a HTD which is what it looks like, I wouldn't expect her family to impact things either way.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:32 pm

Just for anyone who didn't notice, RJ def did delete her site?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:42 pm

You're right! I wonder why!

But I thought RJ was a guy?!?! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:46 pm

breannalauren wrote:You're right! I wonder why!

But I thought RJ was a guy?!?! LOL

Oh really? I have no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:54 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:Just for anyone who didn't notice, RJ def did delete her site?

Yep. He/she is gone. hmmm
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:55 pm

RJ had a site? Or are you talking about their username here?
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:56 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
NashvilleBB wrote:Just for anyone who didn't notice, RJ def did delete her site?

Yep.  He/she is gone.  hmmm

Maybe he/she is back here under a different name? no idea
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:58 pm

Was he "Guest"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:06 pm

breannalauren wrote:Was he "Guest"?

I have no idea. I would imagine people leave and come back though. I could be wrong and we'll never here from RJ again. I just assumed RJ was a female...maybe I was wrong about that too.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:11 pm

algold29 wrote:RJ had a site?  Or are you talking about their username here?

They made a blog site and posted on it a few times, and looks like is was deleted over the weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg