SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 24 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:54 pm

I don't think it's a crazy idea. I think most who follow the show want this with the lead and whomever they pick vs the idea of it all being storyboard or producer ploy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 24 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BowenAnderson Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:56 pm

Also...could someone check-out the tennis shoes that Becca was wearing in the airport and compare those shoes to the ones being worn by the date at Wrigley?
I can't find the airport picture now.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:04 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:Also...could someone check-out the tennis shoes that Becca was wearing in the airport and compare those shoes to the ones being worn by the date at Wrigley?
I can't find the airport picture now.
Becca's sneakers in the airport photo are below her ankle and not hightops like we see in the Wrigley photo.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:49 pm

There is a good chance tharpt she will get a ht date regardless if up he likes her as f1 or not. There are at least 2 girls in the f6 apt hat are mot and have not had a 1on1 date yet. One of them and possibly Amanda will be cut. Or both of them. If he has to decide to send home becca or Amanda plus one more girl that he has little interest in IT will be Amanda and the other girl. Leaving becca in the f4.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:51 pm

nd4reality wrote:There are at least 2 girls in the f6 apt hat are mot and have not had a 1on1 date yet.

How do we know this? We only have confirmation of four 1-on-1 dates: Jojo, Becca, Lauren Himle, and Lauren Bushnell. We don't know who got the other 1-on-1s and that may or may not include the other girls in the F6

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozart Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:11 pm

RS has tweeted today that Becca gets a hometown date.  He adds that some of her friends and relatives are excited about it, and have let the word get out:

"RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1h1 hour ago
It's impossible to keep a secret when basically all of your friends and family run their mouths. The email count up to 5 now.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1h1 hour ago
(SPOILER): Becca will be getting a hometown date next Fri the 30th in Shreveport, LA. On her bday. Just like last season.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1h1 hour ago

Just ask her friends, family, or sisters. Keep getting emails they're telling everyone. Silly."

P.S. I hope that it was okay to copy and send over RS's tweets. I haven't heard anything to the contrary. If I had, I would not have copied and sent them over.

Marti Smiley

My Homepage (for Mozart fans) -
MOZART'S FAVORITE SISTER-IN-LAW, SOPHIE WEBER HAIBL: AN 18TH CENTURY WOMAN:
http://mozartist.blogspot.com/
Mozart
Mozart

Female Posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:48 pm

I just pray that if Becca gets to F3 and she has fallen in love with him that Ben doesn't sleep with her (I'd like if he doesn't sleep with anyone since it is not necessary) and then dump her. That would be terrible.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:52 pm

Becca has a choice in the matter too so it wouldn't be all on Ben. I seriously doubt she would sleep with him no matter her feelings.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I just pray that if Becca gets to F3 and she has fallen in love with him that Ben doesn't sleep with her (I'd like if he doesn't sleep with anyone since it is not necessary) and then dump her. That would be terrible.

If she has waited this long and has said time and time again that she is waiting for marriage, I don't see why she would all of a sudden stray from that.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:00 pm

That would be totally messed up to lose one's virginity on a reality TV show IMO....I expect better from both Ben and Becca considering they are both people of faith, JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:01 pm

Haha. Good to see that Becca's stance will stand the test of Ben H.

:gotcha:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozart Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I just pray that if Becca gets to F3 and she has fallen in love with him that Ben doesn't sleep with her (I'd like if he doesn't sleep with anyone since it is not necessary) and then dump her. That would be terrible.

I also hope that Ben doesn't take her to F3 and sleep with her - and then dump her. Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 24 1710264613
That would certainly be heartbreaking for Becca.
I also would very much prefer that he doesn't sleep with any of them.
Yes, that isn't necessary.
That can come with his F1 later, after they are engaged (or married - LOL) - and after the show. Smiley

Marti Smiley

My Homepage (for Mozart fans) -
MOZART'S FAVORITE SISTER-IN-LAW, SOPHIE WEBER HAIBL: AN 18TH CENTURY WOMAN:
Mozart
Mozart

Female Posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg