SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 23 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:37 pm

I would like to see Becca with a hometown and that it would be redemptive from how it was portrayed last time.

Back to top Go down

KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 23 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:41 pm

If Ben knows Becca is not the one, I am against bringing her family through another HTD. Just seems unnecessary to put the family through that twice unless Becca is his F1. IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:44 pm

avoice wrote:I would like to see Becca with a hometown and that it would be redemptive from how it was portrayed last time.

This is exactly why I do not want Becca to have a hometown. Becca's family was very vocal last year in how unhappy they were with how they were portrayed. I believe that if Becca gets a hometown her family will be very rehearsed and focused on the edit instead of just being real. JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:57 pm

I know Becca's family was upset with their edit last season but I didn't think it was that bad. I came away from it seeing them as a loving, tight knit, and supportive family.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:02 pm

They were portrayed fine. It was Becca that suffered the edit. They think so highly and lovingly of Becca but the snippets of concern were isolated and blown out of proportion to how they really feel. It was not an accurate portrayal to how they feel. I am hoping this hometown would more accurately portray their feelings and thoughts towards Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:06 pm

Didn't they (her family members) post on SM how dissatisfied they were with the edit KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 23 2753

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:11 pm

avoice wrote:They were portrayed fine. It was Becca that suffered the edit. They think so highly and lovingly of Becca but the snippets of concern were isolated and blown out of proportion to how they really feel. It was not an accurate portrayal to how they feel. I am hoping this hometown would more accurately portray their feelings and thoughts towards Becca.

To redeem Becca and her family is not a good reason to have a HT with her IMO. Ben's really seeing a possibility with her as the F1 is the only reason IMO he should bring her. If the 4th spot is just a MOT position (F3 and F4 usually are) I would rather see someone new too. I worry that Ben may not feel that he has much of a choice in keeping Becca or not. JMOAA.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:16 pm

Rolly wrote:snipped..

To redeem Becca and her family is not a good reason to have a HT with her IMO. Ben's really seeing a possibility with her as the F1 is the only reason IMO he should bring her. If the 4th spot is just a MOT position (F3 and F4 usually are) I would rather see someone new too. I worry that Ben may not feel that he has much of a choice in keeping Becca or not. JMOAA.

KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 23 2705 I agree totally. IMO he doesn't have any KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 23 1f4aa in whether she goes, stays, or came on the show to begin with.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:20 pm

Becca's hometown date was fine to me. Her family seems close and loving. Any concern that was expressed for her was appropriate, in my book.

I could see Becca being a "producers' pick" for hometowns if Ben doesn't have strong feelings about it otherwise. He seems like an easygoing, agreeable guy who would probably help the producers out if they asked him for a favor. My feeling is that a lot of deal making/maneuvering  can occur at this point in the show, some of it subtle, some of it overt. Producers are looking at the edit and at possibilities for the next bachelorette. Contestants are jockeying for position.

Looking back, I don't think that Kaitlyn ever had any intention of selecting Ben as F1. But she liked him and Shawn liked him. Perhaps they both felt that they owed him to a degree. Plus both they and the producers saw him as a likely next Bachelor. Picking him as a finalist was no sweat off of her back.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:37 pm

Amethyst wrote:Becca's hometown date was fine to me. Her family seems close and loving. Any concern that was expressed for her was appropriate, in my book.

I could see Becca being a "producers' pick" for hometowns if Ben doesn't have strong feelings about it otherwise. He seems like an easygoing, agreeable guy who would probably help the producers out if they asked him for a favor. My feeling is that a lot of deal making/maneuvering  can occur at this point in the show, some of it subtle, some of it overt. Producers are looking at the edit and at possibilities for the next bachelorette. Contestants are jockeying for position.

Looking back, I don't think that Kaitlyn ever had any intention of selecting Ben as F1. But she liked him and Shawn liked him. Perhaps they both felt that they owed him to a degree. Plus both they and the producers saw him as a likely next Bachelor. Picking him as a finalist was no sweat off of her back.

I wonder how Becca would feel if she stay's as a "producer pic" and not Ben's...would she want to do it? She might. I'm not a Becca fan and I don't want her to be the next 'ette but it would be cruel and sad for her if she really likes Ben and they keep her for the storyline. Of course when has being cruel and sad ever stopped them? no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:59 pm

Rolly wrote:
Amethyst wrote:Becca's hometown date was fine to me. Her family seems close and loving. Any concern that was expressed for her was appropriate, in my book.

I wonder how Becca would feel if she stay's as a "producer pic" and not Ben's...would she want to do it? She might. I'm not a Becca fan and I don't want her to be the next 'ette but it would be cruel and sad for her if she really likes Ben and they keep her for the storyline. Of course when has being cruel and sad ever stopped them? no no

IMO I think Becca would for sure stay as a producer pick , since she supposedly went on the show knowing Ben told her not to go (which i believe). I'm not sure the producers would tell her whether she was the producer pick though... they prob tell her Ben really likes her(along with the other girls too) to keep her excited and hopeful. I think the producers HAVE to keep contestants for the storyline though, and it's always sad because the girls/guys end up hurt, but it's what they signed up to do with this show. I think about how happy Lauren and Ben looked and seemed like such a couple, but then he could be that happy with a couple other girls too and probably kissing all of them too, and that's sad, but it's how the show works. I'm really hoping Becca gets sent home tomorrow at the next rose ceremony though.

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:44 pm

Maybe I am just crazy, but here is an idea...what if Ben really has deep feelings for Becca? What if he wants her to stay because he thinks they may have a future together?

I think Ben is the kind of man that would be more gentlemanly towards the women than the producers. He is not going to go on a hometown just for the sake of it, especially with Becca. Who by the way is who I think is on the Wrigley field date. JMO
I want Becca to go home if it is not happening for the two, not because she came back on the show. I think her motives were real and I hope the best for her.
I don't think we can base everything on one photo of Ben and Lauren. They both looked happy and I like that. But, I haven't seen photos of him with other women. If it is a good love story with Ben and Lauren I will be thrilled....I will be if it is with Becca or whoever as well.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg