SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 19 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:19 am

The latest photos from Ben  and Lauren's date makes me sad for Becca. Game over, IMO

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 19 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:29 am

avoice wrote:The latest photos from Ben  and Lauren's date makes me sad for Becca. Game over, IMO
As much I want Becca gone, I do feel that she genuinely came back on the show for him. He's not obligated to feel anything for her but it still sucks for her. 

I hope that if Ben absolutely knows Becca is not the one, he will let her go next.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:30 am

There's still one more 1-on-1 in Indiana but yeah, it's hard for me to argue with the pics we got combined with Ben bringing her to the Baker's Youth Club and his favorite bar. I think Becca probably never had a shot.

I'm sure it sucks for the other women too.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:41 am

BlackHalo wrote:
avoice wrote:The latest photos from Ben  and Lauren's date makes me sad for Becca. Game over, IMO
As much I want Becca gone, I do feel that she genuinely came back on the show for him. He's not obligated to feel anything for her but it still sucks for her. 

I hope that if Ben absolutely knows Becca is not the one, he will let her go next.

Agree. Becca and Amanda should be sent home if he is allowed to at the next rc.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:43 am

nd4reality wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

Isn't it possible that Becca and Amanda could be his top 2?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:47 am

DebutAlbum wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

Anything is possible. But what I was meaning to say is that if he really likes Lauren as much as it appears he should let go of these 2. If he is allowed to of course by tptb.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:48 am

Why should he let them go next? Why are they entitled to it more than the other women? Especially Becca who's done this before and should know what to expect.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:50 am

DebutAlbum wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

Have you been in Lauren Bushnell's thread? I really like Becca but it's game over IMO after tonight. Lauren B. takes the mirror ball home, again IMO. :yes:
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:53 am

I'm still holding out hope that Becca and Ben have a strong connection. I saw Chris Soules look very happy with Becca and kiss her a lot and she didn't get F1 so I am not 100% sold on Lauren being F1 after seeing just a couple videos of she and Ben together. I will say that taking her to where he used to work could mean something. However, I asked this in another thread but do all the girls who get the hometown date make F1?
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:57 am

Nikki met JPG's daughter and family, didn't CS meet his friends at a bar with Whitney? Someone else had a date in a bar and met with friends of the lead that ended up as the F1 IIRC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Nikki met JPG's daughter and family, didn't CS meet his friends at a bar with Whitney? Someone else had a date in a bar and met with friends of the lead that ended up as the F1 IIRC.

Well that information definitely works in Lauren's favor in my eyes then, thanks GA. You would think TPTB would try to hide this date a little more then!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:01 am

Were there friends at the bar? On the next date will it be hometown as well and will there be friends there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg