SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 18 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:34 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
Carolinagirl1864 wrote:Don't you think Ben looks alot like that guy Becca dated from The Voice..What was his name...can't remember.

Whatever happens from here to the end, I hope TPTB are not using Becca for a story and she is not going to get hurt.No one deserves that.I said when I found out she was going on, that I hoped this was not going to turn into a nightmare for her.

Dez Duron.  And as cute as I think Ben is, Dez is HOT.  I personally think Dez looks more like a good-boy version of Justin Bieber.  But thanks for the excuse to take another look at Dez.  Does a heart good first thing in the morning!  
Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 18 25742

DEZ FOR BACHELOR 2016

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 18 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:28 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:I think Becca's chances at the Bachelorette are about as likely as Nick's were at the Bachelor. Everyone will be pretty darn sick of her by the end of this IMO ...I'm sick of her already laugh out loud. I kind of feel like the just want to accomplish what they didn't accomplish last season with her, having her break down and cry and admit she is in love.

If she makes it near the end she wouldn't have a decent shot?

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:35 pm

I think the problem is that 1. She's a virgin - nothing wrong with that but think it might make things awkward. 2. She herself said (something like) she needs more time than the show provides. How does that work when there's 25 or so guys and having to send some home each episode? 3. She comes across as way too low key to be lead. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:40 pm

albean99 wrote:I think the problem is that 1. She's a virgin - nothing wrong with that but think it might make things awkward. 2. She herself said (something like) she needs more time than the show provides. How does that work when there's 25 or so guys and having to send some home each episode? 3. She comes across as way too low key to be lead. All JMO.

What if she actually ends up being in love with him? Couldn't that change things?

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:43 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:
albean99 wrote:I think the problem is that 1. She's a virgin - nothing wrong with that but think it might make things awkward. 2. She herself said (something like) she needs more time than the show provides. How does that work when there's 25 or so guys and having to send some home each episode? 3. She comes across as way too low key to be lead. All JMO.

What if she actually ends up being in love with him? Couldn't that change things?

Are you talking about her potentially being F1 or the next lead? Sure it's entirely possible that he might end up picking her, but it's also entirely possible that he doesn't. What I think is even more unlikely is that she's the next lead, and it's due to the same reasons that albean99 listed.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:44 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:

I'm talking about why I don't feel she's a contender for the Bachelorette. I'm not saying she couldn't find someone if she was although have my doubts.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:46 pm

loveactually9 wrote:
DebutAlbum wrote:

Are you talking about her potentially being F1 or the next lead? Sure it's entirely possible that he might end up picking her, but it's also entirely possible that he doesn't. What I think is even more unlikely is that she's the next lead, and it's due to the same reasons that albean99 listed.

Potentially the next lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:01 pm

It's possible, but honestly and personally I wouldn't be interested. Not because of Becca personally, but because of how TPTB would like to twist it.
This is not a tasteful show that would deal with the subject material tastefully. They would provide additional angst, drama and be exploitive with the situation of her being a virgin. 
I visualize many hot tub tub scenes. I can see them doing a group date strip poker.(j/k)
 I see TPTB taking the whole virginity thing to the next level making it gag worthy because that's what they do best. Classy and tasteful is PBS, not Mike Fleiss.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It's possible, but honestly and personally I wouldn't be interested. Not because of Becca personally, but because of how TPTB would like to twist it.
This is not a tasteful show that would deal with the subject material tastefully. They would provide additional angst, drama and be exploitive with the situation of her being a virgin. 
I visualize many hot tub tub scenes. I can see them doing a group date strip poker.(j/k)
 I see TPTB taking the whole virginity thing to the next level making it gag worthy because that's what they do best. Classy and tasteful is PBS, not Mike Fleiss.

Totally agree - I think they tried that with the "honeymoon bed cam" and "grown sexy" For many, it was tasteless. Hopefully we won't have to endure that again.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:15 pm

I developed a strong liking for Becca on Chris's season. At the same time, I totally understood why he went with Whitney -- at the time, she was the better prospect for marriage. I haven't kept up with Becca since then excepting when she appears out with other people from the franchise. If she is pursuing commercial prospects as a result of her involvement with the show, it doesn't bother me. I liked the idea of her connecting with Jared, but if it didn't happen for whatever reason, so be it. No big deal.

I was intrigued by her friendship with Ben. If I were her, I'd be interested in him as well. I don't blame her for pursuing him on the show. If she had a mixed motivation, well, so do most contestants. If he urged her not to come on, my best guess is that he knows that the show is not the best format for her to find love. She needs more time than the show provides.

RS's opinion that there are "better prospects" -- based on what? His own opinion? Or on intel that Ben is forming closer connections with others? That's what I would like to know.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:25 am

IMO Becca didn't have a chance with Ben. She's on the show because she wanted to get on, she was crushing on Ben, and they wanted returnee's so the others can create drama with her being there.

They really should hire some BBF members to write their storyboard rather than reycling old ones IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:28 am

I agree

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg