SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 16 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:10 pm

FLChica,high five  rock :funnypost: I agree score :cheeseyy wine
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 16 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:25 pm

FLChica--you forgot about her having her own season next spring!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:50 pm

Great post FLChica! bestbud! Hugesmile giggling

Kashathediva wrote:FLChica--you forgot about her having her own season next spring!

First thoughts...

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 16 2292733854 :drama and what did we the viewers do to deserve that. (And haven't a lot of us seen/predicted this coming from miles away Hugesmile )

But then it's followed closely by... but I thought she only returned because she was soooo into Ben. hmmm Rolling Eyes

Followed by... what the heck was I thinking? How did I read her so wrong? duh scratch :headbanging And will someone take and smash my rose colored glasses (that I didn't think I was wearing) for buying what she was selling last season. And for the record, I don't think she's a bad person or anything, I think she's a nice person who is extremely supportive and who loves her friends and family.... but I also don't think she's just there for Ben or isn't at all interested in what further attention and opportunities a second and possibly 3rd round on this show could bring her.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:53 pm

FLChica wrote:I believe TPTB and Becca came to a mutually acceptable agreement on several items in her contract. Among them: being on the show until F3 at a minimum. I believe that she will have a HTD (again) and that she will spend the night in the FS (again). 

On the HTD I fully expect to hear how Becca learned on her previous Bach journey  wine    that she is capable of falling in love and though it "sadly" didn't work with Prince Farming, it can work! I expect to hear that the family can see the amazing connection wine she has with Ben! 

I expect to see Becca wear-use-lend the many products she currently shills (or hopes to shill) during the show. 

I also expect to record the Becca show Bachelor show & then use the fast-forward feature a lot. wine

My opinion. :gotcha:

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

#FunnyNotFunny
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:56 pm

albean99 wrote:I just don't see Ben having a crush on Becca pre-show. He could have met her if he wanted to. I also doubt that anyone told Chris what to say about Becca.

I'm resigned to her getting a HTD but hope the torture (for me) ends there. I'm not nearly as optimistic about this season as I was.

I still don't think she's getting a htd, but I agree about not being as optimistic about the season...i just think that Ben and the girls' age is going to show. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:10 pm

I have been e-mailing Steve for the last hour or so.

Me: You seemed very confident from the start that Ben wouldn’t pick Becca. Are you having any second thoughts because clearly he is interested in her and if he wasn’t you would think he would send her home.

Steve: He won't pick her. And if she does get a hometown it's producer driven. There are better options left.

Me: Did he really tell her not to come on? How do you know for sure he won't choose her?

Steve: She's not going to win. You don't tell somebody before the show to not come on then pick her in the end. Esp someone who's 26, never been in love, never had a serious boyfriend, and never had sex. Not happening.

Me: Is that something you know?

Steve: Yep. He definitely told her not to come on the show, and I'm about as confident as you can be that he won't pick Becca.

Me: Do you have proof that the Jared thing happened?

Steve: Yes, plenty

Me: Do you think Ben knows about the whole Jared-Becca thing?

Steve: Oh, he knows alright.

Me: Do you know if she went on mainly for Ben?

Steve: She loves the attention and is addicted to it. And the fact that 9 of her "sisters" went on BIP and she didn't also played a role. And no, she's not ready to be married.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:11 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Great post FLChica!   bestbud!  Hugesmile  giggling

Kashathediva wrote:FLChica--you forgot about her having her own season next spring!

First thoughts...

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 16 2292733854 :drama  and what did we the viewers do to deserve that.  (And haven't a lot of us seen/predicted this coming from miles away Hugesmile )

But then it's followed closely by... but I thought she only returned because she was soooo into Ben.  hmmm Rolling Eyes

Followed by... what the heck was I thinking?  How did I read her so wrong?  duh scratch :headbanging   And will someone take and smash my rose colored glasses (that I didn't think I was wearing) for buying what she was selling last season.  And for the record, I don't think she's a bad person or anything, I think she's a nice person who is extremely supportive and who loves her friends and family.... but I also don't think she's just there for Ben or isn't at all interested in what further attention and opportunities a second and possibly 3rd round on this show could bring her.  
IDK. I think the Machine can be pretty persuasive when they want to be. Money can't buy you health, it can't buy your happiness, but it can make you more financially secure. It would be a fun gig, probably more fun that being a chiropractor's assistant. You get a cool wardrobe, new hairstyles and jewelry. You meet a lot of interesting people when they aren't sweating, swearing or drunk. 
It would take a strong person to say no to that kind of temptation. :halo:

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:16 pm

Some of that info doesn't add up IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:21 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:Some of that info doesn't add up IMO.
Which parts?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:24 pm

T4p DA.

I never get how Rs knows who the lead will or will not pick nor how he determines if someone is ready to settle down. Rolling Eyes

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:27 pm

He is an expert with relationships. He has had Maddy for some time now. I think it will last as she appears more than ready to settle down.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:28 pm

Sure he has proof that the Jared thing happened. His proof consists of others feeding him whatever info they see fit as well as stupid assumptions and biased opinions. Best not to pay much attention to his opinions unless he shows concrete evidence. Circumstancial doesn't count.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg