SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 15 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:14 pm

Litta I heart you lots.....but I pray your Nick 2.0 speculation does not come to pass. Geez it will be ridiculous for TPTB to try this again. It will be so unfair to us the viewers to see the same script repeated on back to back seasons so I am keeping my fingers crossed for something new especially with the 20th bachelor season milestone. And I know TPTB don't give 2 knuckles about what i think but keeping my fingers crossed nonetheless for something new & refreshing laugh out loud all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

KIISJingleBall - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 15 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:22 pm

You know the confirmed final 6 are now up at RS...I may be way behind in postings

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:35 pm

mercieme wrote:Litta I heart you lots.....but I pray your Nick 2.0 speculation does not come to pass. Geez it will be ridiculous for TPTB to try this again. It will be so unfair to us the viewers to see the same script repeated on back to back seasons so I am keeping my fingers crossed for something new especially with the 20th bachelor season milestone. And I know TPTB don't give 2 knuckles about what i think but keeping my fingers crossed nonetheless for something new & refreshing laugh out loud all jmo.
Completely agree and hopeful for refreshing too!!  hissyfit
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:58 pm

I don't know about F2, but it is looking more and more that they would want Becca in that FS for all the drama again.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:10 pm

Yeah, nah. I'm not really down for hearing about her virginity again.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:19 pm

Maybe Ben will just want to "talk" in FS again, so there's not much drama to be had. And he already knows she's a virgin, so no big reveal either.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:23 pm

mindless wrote:Maybe Ben will just want to "talk" in FS again, so there's not much drama to be had. And he already knows she's a virgin, so no big reveal either.

I don't think he will have much choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:30 pm

Just a thought - I can't help but wonder if maybe Ben had a bit of a crush on Becca from Chris' season. But to cover that up, they made it sound like Ben didn't want her to come on the show (per RS and RJ), and maybe Cupcake was asked to say he didn't think they'd make a good match if he was asked. Maybe this is more effort than it's worth, but supposedly she wasn't going to last long, and now she's F6...

Disclaimer - all speculation on my part. I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:43 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:Just a thought - I can't help but wonder if maybe Ben had a bit of a crush on Becca from Chris' season.  But to cover that up, they made it sound like Ben didn't want her to come on the show (per RS and RJ), and maybe Cupcake was asked to say he didn't think they'd make a good match if he was asked.  Maybe this is more effort than it's worth, but supposedly she wasn't going to last long, and now she's F6...

Disclaimer - all speculation on my part.  I can't wait to see how this all plays out.
That seems possible to me. There did appear to me to be a bit of a concerted effort to dissuade speculation about any possibility of Ben choosing Becca IMO. My sense of logic says this could be the reason. There are a few interesting possible scenarios being speculated about. It's going to be an interesting season IMO. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:45 pm

I believe TPTB and Becca came to a mutually acceptable agreement on several items in her contract. Among them: being on the show until F3 at a minimum. I believe that she will have a HTD (again) and that she will spend the night in the FS (again). 

On the HTD I fully expect to hear how Becca learned on her previous Bach journey  wine    that she is capable of falling in love and though it "sadly" didn't work with Prince Farming, it can work! I expect to hear that the family can see the amazing connection wine she has with Ben! 

I expect to see Becca wear-use-lend the many products she currently shills (or hopes to shill) during the show. 

I also expect to record the Becca show Bachelor show & then use the fast-forward feature a lot. wine

My opinion. :gotcha:

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:50 pm

@FLChica Toooo funny. I totally agree. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:33 pm

I just don't see Ben having a crush on Becca pre-show. He could have met her if he wanted to. I also doubt that anyone told Chris what to say about Becca.

I'm resigned to her getting a HTD but hope the torture (for me) ends there. I'm not nearly as optimistic about this season as I was.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg