SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 13 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:44 pm

Who knows!! That's why I said "what do you mean?" Little trickster

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 13 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:45 pm

That could mean anything when it comes to RS...he prob just means he had everyone guess because he thought most people would say the same girls (like he thought they would)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:48 pm

Julz91 wrote:^^^that makes me think Becca was eliminated since he's been saying she won't last long this whole time. Or he's just being tricky again as usual. Jmo

Maybe it's Olivia?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:50 pm

Pretty much everyone answered the same girls. The common answers were: Becca, JoJo, Olivia, Lauren H, Lauren B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz91 Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:51 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:
Julz91 wrote:^^^that makes me think Becca was eliminated since he's been saying she won't last long this whole time. Or he's just being tricky again as usual. Jmo

Maybe it's Olivia?

Unless I missed something I don't think he ever said Olivia wasn't going far?

Julz91

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:54 pm

RS is talking a bunch of hogwash. There's no catch. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:58 pm

As long as the fish keep biting, he'll keep playing with them.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:08 am

bluwavz wrote:
On Oct 21, 2015, at 5:56 PM, Steve wrote:

Yes. There's a reason I told people to guess and it turned out like I thought it would

Okay is there like a catch or something? LOL.

I'm guessing that means that most people were wrong. The last time he told us to guess was when he gave out those teasers for Kaitlyn's season ("which guy didn't have to go through the audition process b/c he was friends with producers?", "which early frontrunner became a villain", etc) and the majority of people ended up having completely wrong answers. I'm guessing one of the girls that a lot of people are ignoring made it?

(imo)

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:11 am

chasingpavements wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Yes. There's a reason I told people to guess and it turned out like I thought it would

I'm guessing that means that most people were wrong. The last time he told us to guess was when he gave out those teasers for Kaitlyn's season ("which guy didn't have to go through the audition process b/c he was friends with producers?", "which early frontrunner became a villain", etc) and the majority of people ended up having completely wrong answers. I'm guessing one of the girls that a lot of people are ignoring made it?

(imo)  

Lauren B maybe?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:12 am

Im gonna go ahead and guess that one girl that was continuously mentioned is NOT there. And a girl that was barely mentioned IS there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:13 am

You guys are probably right about us being way off about someone whose think will be there/won't be there

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:14 am

chasingpavements wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

(imo)  

I just looked through the answers people gave him and it doesn't look like anyone has Emily in their F6 that I can see. CMIIW.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg