SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:50 pm

Bottom line is I don't see any girl doing what Caila did as classy.
Same as with what Lace did kissing Ben.
Not classy entrances.

I couldn't care who made them do it, why they did it, how fun or cute it is, whether Ben liked it or not, they are just "young" excuses/reasons, etc... to me, it's not classy and I doubt I would find examples of either entrance under the definition of classy.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:14 pm

If we are using that yardstick probably 75% of the cast made a less than classy entrance either by behavior, verbal exchange or outfit. JMOAA. This program does not want classy. They want a jump the shark effect.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:12 am

^ Exactly. But that's the yardstick I use which is why my faves are so few. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:08 am

eversotrue wrote:I actually liked Caila's jump into Ben's arms... no idea I thought it was one of the smarter ways to make an impression....and Ben obviously didn't mind at all. So far, I like Caila. Queen Sharleen likes her too, so I like her even more laugh out loud

I love Sharleen's insight and I didn't mind the way Caila jumped into Ben's arms. Even if it was producer instigated, it seemed to match her fun personality. On the other hand, I always hate that stupid straddle jump that contestants do to greet the Bachelor in later episodes. Nothing says hello like assaulting a man with your crotch.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:00 pm

The monkey jump! It's so fake, and sometimes, it's a half monkey jump because they mess up. laugh out loud It's so annoying to me too, since we see it over and over and we know exactly when it's going to happen.

Usually during hometown dates when they first greet each other.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:40 pm

I too enjoyed Caila, she has personality. That jump was silly but so is this show. She is only 23 and her personality matches her age. I want to see more of her interactions with Ben. It's rather too early to know if she is Bette material
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:48 pm

I don't know that Caila was striving for "classy". Ben remembered her in a good way so it all ended well imo. Most of my favorites on the show would never be labeled as classy anyway. I prefer a good sense of humor. I also think it's too soon to label at this point. We have so much more to see of them than the tiny amount we've seen so far.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:16 pm

I posted this in potential next B'ette, Lauren's & JoJo's threads for possible discussiontoo:

I was reading in between the lines of Ben's People blog from Week 1 (or maybe I was just reading too much into it laugh out loud ) but I think Ben is giving a "tell" without meaning to....

He mentions more than a few women's entrances and conversations from Nigbt 1, including a very descriptive mention about Lauren but never mentions JoJo in the entire blog. Which is indicative to me that he is confirming to F1 that he picked her and is happy he did so and telling her not to worry about what you see with F2 because she is no longer even on my mind.

Also very telling to me is that Caila is to be the B'ette as of right now because of what he says about her and her entrance:

"Speaking of calming my nerves, these girls did an incredible job. They were just so amazing! Caila just jumping in my arms made me laugh and made my heart warm all at once. She has such an energy – you wouldn't believe it unless you've ever met her."

So as of today, I believe TPTB are going with traditionally positioned F3 for lead.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:57 pm

rhondam wrote:snipped..

Also very telling to me is that Caila is to be the B'ette as of right now because of what he says about her and her entrance:

"Speaking of calming my nerves, these girls did an incredible job. They were just so amazing! Caila just jumping in my arms made me laugh and made my heart warm all at once. She has such an energy – you wouldn't believe it unless you've ever met her."

So as of today, I believe TPTB are going with traditionally positioned F3 for lead.

Yup, IA, along with CH mentioning on Live "everyone likes Caila" paraphrasing, when she was only mentioned twice. I know nothing is a done deal, however big difference from RS blabbing Britt was going to be the next 'ette, when some of us knew while watching the Red Carpet, that wasn't going to happen re: she never showers, started by MM, the brown noser.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:01 pm

Here's what Sharlene Joynt had to say about Caila:

Caila had the just-right amount of Night One airtime, and she’s bubbly and adorable. (Plus there’s some half-Asian kinship there.)

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-bachelor-recap-episode-one/

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:26 pm

I think Ben and Caila "left" on good terms. They both still seem fond one another.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:54 pm

They have a lot in common. Both in the F3 position for a reason. Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 2498057887 JMHO of course.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg