SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BollyXFitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:25 am

I wouldn't say Calia is a "bombshell" but I do think she's very attractive, not the "cookie cutter" look, and she has style. I see her as the type of lead that plenty of guys would find attractive at first look, then she'd really "win" them over with her personality. I sense a healthy self confidence in her and being comfortable in her own skin.

I guess it's in the eye of the beholder but I don't get a fake vibe from her smile. To me, it seems to reflect a young woman who is outgoing, enthusiastic about her life (the one she has defined for herself because she is as GA quite aptly said a "go-getter"), and just a happy, positive young woman.

And a bit OT, but if she and Nick V ever meet, maybe they could "bond" over comparing their software products Hugesmile

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

BollyXFitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:46 am

BlackHalo wrote:I have never equated being a flirt as a negative thing. I think caila's other accomplishments should get more focus than some silly title she won in high school.

She seems like an ambitious, hard working young lady.
Flirting can simply mean playful behavior--at that age(HS). Now flirting with my spouse at age 35--well not so playful. Guess it depends on the situation. At 18 I will cut her some slack. 
I hate to even think about myself at that age. hmmm  I turned out fairly respectful under most situations. The jury is still out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:36 am

KB_Mom wrote:I wouldn't say Calia is a "bombshell" but I do think she's very attractive, not the "cookie cutter" look, and she has style.  I see her as the type of lead that plenty of guys would find attractive at first look, then she'd really "win" them over with her personality.  I sense a healthy self confidence in her and being comfortable in her own skin.

I guess it's in the eye of the beholder but I don't get a fake vibe from her smile.  To me, it seems to reflect a young woman who is outgoing, enthusiastic about her life (the one she has defined for herself because she is as GA quite aptly said a "go-getter"), and just a happy, positive young woman.  

And a bit OT, but if she and Nick V ever meet, maybe they could "bond" over comparing their software products Hugesmile  

KB, I thought about Nick too. A 9 to 10 year age gap isn't a huge deal as you get older and Nick is fairly ageless. Just please don't let him go on the bachelorette a third time. But of Ben's top 6, Caila is the girl I can see him having the best time with and he likes pretty brunettes...
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:44 am

^ I definitely don't want Nick on bachelorette a third time. no no While at this point Calia is my fave for next lead, if she is not next lead, I was thinking he and Calia would meet in the Bach alum circle and based on what we know of Calia so far, I think they might be a good match. Praying

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:47 am

I would be all aboard for that. I actually wouldn't even care about bachelorette part 3 (I mean seriously Amber is going on three in a row) but my heart isn't up for the backlash.

Now I am torn Caila for bachelorette or to meet Nick V.

ETA, my dad flirted with every woman he met until he died at 88 years old. He called every woman no matter shape or size beautiful. He said it made them happy and my mom knew that she was always number one and he was being friendly not disrespectful. We actually knew he was ready to pass when he stopped flirting. So to me flirting isn't a bad thing.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:19 pm

I didn't realize that getting voted "biggest flirt" in high school is the equivalent of the scarlet letter to some ppl.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:46 pm

I personally don't attach a lot of importance to what 15-17 year olds thought of a classmate 7 years ago. To kids that age, "biggest flirt" carries some swag! 

An outgoing, confident personality would be an asset on a dating show filled with 25 other pretty women. An education, defined career path, experiencing the world through travel abroad, charitable experience and strong family relations are assets to a woman for the rest of her life. IMHO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:49 pm

When I remember all of the turbulence that comes with the teen\high school years (both my own and my kids'), and having seen a lot of good kids go far astray during those years, "biggest flirt" isn't a negative in my mind.

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:26 pm

loveactually9 wrote:I didn't realize that getting voted "biggest flirt" in high school is the equivalent of the scarlet letter to some ppl.

LOL. Yeah, it's stretching it. Let's remind ourselves.. this superlative award is from HIGH SCHOOL in the 21st century.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:27 pm

So I'm definitely on the pre-like Caila train.  I actually think it sounds super adorable if she and Ben bonded about software laugh out loud.  I also really like that she adds some diversity to the franchise and I could, in theory, see an 'ette season with her being more diverse than usual (although it depends what types of men she's dated in the past and is attracted to).

As for her previous relationship -- she's young.  A lot of early 20's/college relationships don't work out and sometimes people just stay in them for convenience and laziness and not wanting to confront a breakup (I've been there).  To me, there is nothing wrong with picking adventure and fun and even 15 minutes of fame over a relationship that you know probably isn't going to work out and has hit its expiration date anyway.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Just for me, being most charismatic is a whole other thing from being biggest flirt. I don't see being seen as the "biggest flirt" in high school as a good thing (the younger the age, imo, the worse I see it). It's certainly not something I would be proud of.

As for her other accomplishments, I am not sure what she has done that is so ambitious/accomplished other than getting a BA in Marketing? I understand that is subjective but I don't find that to be something of such exemplary accomplishment that it nullifies all else. Amanda, one of the other contestants, got a BS in Pre-Med and her Doctorate in Dentistry and that still doesn't make her exemplary to me.

There is such a small percentage in this world that have the opportunity for higher education. A person may have some other flaw, but I wouldn't knock down people who can accomplish receiving any type of degree. JMO.

Caila has barely started her career path/trajectory. I can say this, finding a job is hard. It's not given on a silver platter and entry levels are hard to find because lack of experience. At least she has/had one. I don't have crazy expectations for her. I think for her age and what she HAS accomplished so far is pretty good IMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:43 pm

IMO, all it takes is a quick look at her resume to see she has done more with her life than the average 23 year-old. And good for Amanda!

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg