SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:20 pm

If the ex doesn't want anything to do with this show, and didn't even know she was in the F4, when did he tell his side of the story?

What makes us think Caila hasn't moved on?

I think she's adorable, she has an exciting busy life, like most normal young women do. I'm looking forward to knowing more about her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:30 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:Regarding @stuckinsc's post, "This guy has made sure we have heard his side of this break up, I will be interested to hear Caila's"

I know the ex and he has nothing to do with anything posted on this site. Period. Certainly not by me considering he told his friends he didn't want anyone even talking to him about the Bachelor thing. I can tell you he didn't even know she was in the final 4 until his friends told him.

Sorry, but if he doesn't want anything to do with this show then why tell his story?  It will become obvious who he is and now his story is out there and sorry it does come across as him putting his story out there.  JMO.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:31 pm

When did he tell his story?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:33 pm

Yeah, it doesn't seem like he's told his story...his friends have without his permission.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:34 pm

He's not telling the story but seems people close to him are doing it for him. IMO, the relationship is over. Everyone involved should move on.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:37 pm

Ok just making sure I didn't miss anything, since there are comments that he has told his side of the story which I've been taking as fact.

There's always three sides to a story. I believe none of them unless I see the person speak the words themselves, when it comes to this show.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ok just making sure I didn't miss anything, since there are comments that he has told his side of the story which I've been taking as fact.

There's always three sides to a story. I believe none of them unless I see the person speak the words themselves, when it comes to this show.

Exactly. I found the post that tells a different side: (page 28 of this thread)

Eagles4Ever wrote:As far as Caila, I am a close friend and thought it would be helpful to clarify a few things before the show airs in January, especially as it relates to her past relationship prior to traveling to California.

Caila had a serious relationship BEFORE attempting to meet Ben through the Ohio Bachelor try-outs. She broke up with him before she made the decision to see if she would be considered - this was the second time the couple broke-up. Caila had the utmost respect for her past boyfriend, cared for him deeply, and never had a bad thing to say about him - in fact, called him to let him know she was considering going on the Bachelor.

snipped

This seems to conflict with some posts that claimed the ex was blindsided. I don't know who to believe and what is true, but I just feel at least both sides should be heard.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:58 pm

I don't think anybody "deserves" to hear anything from either Caila or her ex about their relationship. They were the only 2 in it, so why should anybody else be involved, much less total strangers? I don't feel either owes anybody anything as an explanation.

I also feel the "friends" that post things on public boards to support or refute either, are neither a true friend, or to be trusted. Why are they poking their noses in? Do they need attention that badly? And how to prove they're legit? It can't be done and there is an agenda somewhere.

Caila is attractive, obviously motivated and spirited. I'm looking forward to "meeting" her.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:07 am

I really don't care much about ex-bfs this or that. I am just excited to see how Caila got voted "BIGGEST FLIRT" Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 2498057887
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:53 am

Maybe she will be a Britt 2.0?
Polarizing personlity, full of energy, always want to be the centre of attention... I dont know, but those are what I get from seeing her bio pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:38 pm

Celebrating two dozen years with birthday roses! Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 1f382 Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 1f389 So grateful for the friends & family sending heartfelt wishes Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 1f49b by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:23 pm

Her last boyfriend she met on a plane, then they ran into each other 2 weeks later in the city. Said she believes in fate, but after a year, she wondered whether he was the one. She saw Kaitlyn’s season and immediately was attracted to Ben and couldn’t believe she started having butterflies for someone on TV. That’s when she knew she had to end it with her boyfriend. Well, considering Caila went on a trip with this boyfriend in May, and attended a wedding with him in July (at this point, she absolutely would’ve already been in the interview process for this show), sounds like the boyfriend was a little late to the “Oh, I want to break up with you” party. Whatever the case, Caila saw Ben on TV and I guess decided her current relationship sucked, so she ended it. Seems normal.

RS also says that Caila and Ben bond on the fact that they are both in software sales. The way she met her ex sounds so romantic, although the whole interviewing while being in a relationship with him sounds kind of sketchy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg