SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:08 am

stuckinsc wrote:My friends from graduate school used to tell guys they were elementary school teachers instead of biomedical PhD students because it was less intimidating. I guess for me, how long did it take for him to learn the truth. If she was 22 when she met him and is 23, not even 24 yet, maybe their relationship was one where he got too serious on her too fast. I have been there. I had a guy surprise me on the second date by taking me to meet his parents and kids, where I got guilted into other family functions. It can be hard to know you aren't going to be with somebody but still having them depending on you for family occasions. To me it sounds like Caila was damned if she stayed with the ex through the wedding and damned if she didn't because then she would have been dumping him and leaving him sad before the wedding. This guy has made sure we have heard his side of this break up, I will be interested to hear Caila's. IMO, relationships rarely end just due to one person and the blame is usually somewhere in the middle. I can see after a year realizing someone isn't it but trying to stick it out because you don't want to hurt them.

I personally stayed with my first boyfriend for an extra four months to allow him to get through his first semester of law school. If I hadn't figured out he was cheating, I probably would have waited until the end of his first year of law school to try to upset him less. From his side having a gf who wasn't really all there anymore probably wasn't too fun. Two sides to every story.
Exactly. Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:30 am

It's pretty common to tell a stranger something not exactly the truth.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:35 am

I don't think it's fair to call him just a stranger, as it was obviously someone Caila was romantically interested in. It can be presumed that the lie wasn't told to get this stranger to stop bothering her, but in fact, so he would call and pursue her. Nonetheless, I don't think lying about your age to get a guy to call you is the worst thing in the world. They obviously ended on pretty bad terms though. This is the same guy she brought to her HS reunion in the summer so it was wasn't just a casual thing, I'm guessing. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:38 am

Didn't she tell him her age while meeting him as someone on the plane? To me that's a stranger.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:39 am

I think she is being condemned for rather blasé stuff. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:40 am

I have lied to guys while flirting when there really was no need to lie. It's not like she was underage. The only thing that matters is she eventually told him the truth.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:45 am

I am not going let "hearsay" cloud my judgment about Caila especially since she is not here to defend herself.  What she did before the show is moot to me and I rather see how she acts with both the girls and Ben on the show.  She must have impressed Ben and/or TPTB to make it to F2/F3.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:50 am

Regarding @stuckinsc's post, "This guy has made sure we have heard his side of this break up, I will be interested to hear Caila's"

I know the ex and he has nothing to do with anything posted on this site. Period. Certainly not by me considering he told his friends he didn't want anyone even talking to him about the Bachelor thing. I can tell you he didn't even know she was in the final 4 until his friends told him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:52 am

I'm excited to see Caila. Does it seem like the other girls liked her? I haven't seen them comment on any of her posts. Do they follow her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:56 am

bostonugirl92 wrote:Regarding @stuckinsc's post, "This guy has made sure we have heard his side of this break up, I will be interested to hear Caila's"

I know the ex and he has nothing to do with anything posted on this site. Period. Certainly not by me considering he told his friends he didn't want anyone even talking to him about the Bachelor thing. I can tell you he didn't even know she was in the final 4 until his friends told him.

Smart guy. Better to stay far away from this show.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:58 am

BlackHalo wrote:You go, Caila! Keep drinking from the fountain of youth. Look 20 when you're 40.

But seriously, I'm 24 and get consistently told I look 15. It's a blessing and a curse.

Same with me! 25 though ;) It was annoying for awhile but now I'm used to it. Smiley

I hope she has a good vibe on the show & isn't another Britt.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 1f49c

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 8367-910 Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 I_got_13 Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 E5kqdm15 Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:02 am

eversotrue wrote:I'm excited to see Caila. Does it seem like the other girls liked her? I haven't seen them comment on any of her posts. Do they follow her?
Most of the girls do follow her and I saw Leah comment on a dress she made.

I think both Caila and the ex need to move on. I'm not sure why the dirty laundry needs to be aired other than to make Caila look as bad as possible. hmmm I will be interested to see what she has to say when she inevitably talks about her previous relationship with Ben.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg