SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BollyXFitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:09 pm

^ He also believes that Amanda (F4) is more likely to get the Bachelorette gig than Caila.

Back to top Go down

BollyXFitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:09 pm

He said he's hearing that it's shocking she made it as far as she did, so f3 makes more sense than his original f2 prediction. That's what I thought too - that she was supposed to be gone at f5, but plans changed last minute and she took becca's "spot". I'm glad he said the final two girls will be well-liked from what he's hearing!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:32 pm

I don't know, from the episode spoilers she got the first 1-on-1 in episode 2 and then was the first girl to get a repeat 1-on-1 in episode 6. That sounds to me like she was more of a frontrunner than most here thought. Becca on the other hand only got one 1-on-1 and no GDR's so I doubt Ben really liked her all that much. It might be that she grated on the other girls nerves and some of them thought she wouldn't make it far because of that.

I'm still giving her a chance and for now she's my pick for the lead.

Last edited by bluwavz on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:41 pm

That's true! I still think that Becca wasn't supposed to leave at f5, just b/c all the mods and RS heard she was getting a HTD and Becca seemed so suprised/angry was she was eliminated. The two 1-on-1s is definitely interesting though, although I wonder if that was just done to piss off Olivia and get her to her breaking point. Kaitlyn and Jared had two 1-on-1s in past seasons and they never felt like true frontrunners to me. From the word association game, she sounds almost exactly like Britt so it'll be interesting to see her in action!

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:47 pm

RS also said that Shawn or Chris "cupcake" would be the next bachelor even though Ben was the F3 so yeah Rolling Eyes ... If she's the F3 her chances are just as good as anyone.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:51 pm

I actually had been corresponding with the Becca camp. (a close insider) She thought she was going to have a HTD. Family had plans all lined up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:52 pm

Magic8baller also said Kaitlyn was single.

I'm trying to make sense of the time line. When was the FRC and how does it fit with Caila returning Friday.

FRC Wed the 18th
Caila is told the morning of the 18th she's leaving Thursday the 19th
How long was she hanging around while the F1/F2 had their LCD's?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:55 pm

It used to be the F3 hung around to the end and they all flew home at same time. That was years ago. Maybe it happened that way again.
Supposedly FRC November 18th. that was last Wednesday.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:05 pm

Sean had to stick around until after the FRC during Emily's season. Kaitlyn was stuck in Iowa during the final week. Pretty sure Ashlee also stuck around in Thailand until the FRC. Seems to be pretty common.

BollyXFitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 87b72b10 BollyXFitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 86669110 BollyXFitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:15 pm

2 individual dates, face time and a speaking part in the first teaser and and F3 finish = high probability for next lead to me.  Not too surprising because as someone has said before, I find even in pictures, she has that "it" quality.

ETA I also figured if The producers plans for Becca changed before HTDs it could be because they were starting to view Caila as a fan fav next lead option and wanted her in the top 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:38 pm

Seeing the amount of 1-on-1 time given to the final 4 girls compared to Becca, I don't see that Ben ever wanted to take Becca to HTDs. I don't know why RS is so shocked Caila made F4 over Becca.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:40 pm

^^Caila is also getting a lot of air time in the early commercials.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg