SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BollyXFitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:22 am

She is following Ben so whatever happened, she seems okay. :yes:
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

BollyXFitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Caila is not travelling today, she leaves tomorrow, is what I've been told.

Since you were given this info before she left, I'm assuming you had the info before she had her phone back, which would mean it's coming from someone from the show. Was there anything.. "Des is happy and engaged to Brooks".. about it? Did both sources have the exact same thing to say? Seems odd that 2 inside sources are blabbing that's she's out or is that not unusual? Has RS reported the same?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:06 am

I think Caila's really cute and has a great smile. I'm looking forward to seeing what she's like on the show. I really don't care about what people say pre-show and try to avoid reading them. It doesn't cost me anything to go in with an open mind so that's what I try to do.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:20 pm

I recall how Britt was seen as extremely polarizing while sleuthing during filming and before the show aired and already intensely disliked before the season even aired. Even though Britt's SM showed a girl who posted lots of Christian quotes and other inspirational quotes and things and still it was seen as negative and that she would be fake and ham it up for the cameras (something which was said before any SM pics of her with CS were spoiled when she got SQT).

So just because SM is not negative doesn't mean the person won't be polarizing. Nor does a college degree (Ian went to Princeton). A lot is just subjective and yet every pre-season thoughts are made, which may or may not end up being correct or incorrect. I find that part fascinating because one can look back and see if those thoughts changed or didn't.

Like SM can be, the show itself is edited anyway so it doesn't mean anything really, IMO to see what someone may or may not be like when edited on a show like this. A good edit can make someone not so great look good and a bad edit can make someone great look not so good. So even waiting for the season to air and seeing what someone is like on the show doesn't really say much, imo. It's why, pre-thoughts to me on contestants who go on this show are no different really than thoughts of them while on the show... it's all based on one's own subjectivity anyway.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:30 pm

A big part of me can't help believing that many people like to back a "winner". So that being said, it's always interesting to me to see the huge following the supposed F1 has before the season has even started and the automatic backlash the runner up gets just because they are the supposed "loser".
Then there is the group who loves the underdog. I am often in this group.
Anyway, these kinds of things are much more interesting to me than any romance.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:31 pm

I'm the first one to say that Britt didn't strike me as the next lead, regardless of what RS said, further confirmed by the comments on the Red Carpet about showering.

I think there are a lot of factors to take into consideration such as post filming activity, walking BB constantly tweeting and retweeting posts about being the next lead, but also what I meant is sleuthing who TPTB/ABC want vs what viewers want and which contestant wants it.

Viewers wanted Arie, ChrisS IMO was not a popular F3, they tried to make him popular. Kaitlyn was a popular F3 based on her SM activity, plus her F3 edit, same for Andi.

Caila IMO right now based on her IG pics, her accomplishments and what appears to be her love of life attitude would be a serious contender for the next lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:53 pm

I hate to bring up the race thing again but I feel it is relevant. If the network wants the chance to have a non-white lead, Caila could be their opportunity to do so. The show gets enough backlash for the lack of diversity, if they give her a good edit I can see people begging for them to make her the lead. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:A big part of me can't help believing that many people like to back a "winner". So that being said, it's always interesting to me to see the huge following the supposed F1 has before the season has even started and the automatic backlash the runner up gets just because they are the supposed "loser".
Then there is the group who loves the underdog. I am often in this group.
Anyway, these kinds of things are much more interesting to me than any romance.

Eh, I find myself in the F2 camp 9 seasons out of 10, so I can assure you my dislike of Caila has nothing to do with her being the runnerup. I was actually hoping Ben would pick her before the whole dodgy boyfriend situation came to light, because I thought she was super cute. I might still end up liking her once the show airs, because my opinions are never set in stone before the show. Would be a bit crazy if they were IMO, since we know so little about these people. I'm hoping I like Lauren, simply because I'd like to root for the final couple for a change, but that's to be determined as well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:19 pm

I always find myself in the f2 camp and she was originally my favorite too! Are we the same person, mindless?

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:20 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I always find myself in the f2 camp and she was originally my favorite too! Are we the same person, mindless?

I was wondering that myself, but then you changed your avatar to Shawn and Kait. Hugesmile
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:24 pm

I am with you @mindless. My thoughts on Caila were when it was thought she may go home before HTDs (F5) and I have cheered for many a F2 before (2x with Nick laugh out loud to be F1 and to be lead).

For me, what position a contestant ends up as has little to do with it as does what RS says - I couldn't be bothered on either score.

Sometimes I like the F1, sometimes the F2, sometimes none of them or both of them. It really just comes down to my own personal taste and always subjective.

I guess at the end of the day what I like most about someone is if they are authentic and genuine. :yes:

Whether someone is genuine/authentic is also subjective as well but that's what matters most to me personally, not what position they leave the show or whether RS' views differ from mine or not.

In the case of Caila, his view was after I posted my own and if it was different or the same I really don't care. I like to make up my own mind either way. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:00 pm

Per RS, Calia is F3.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg