SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BollyXFitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:38 pm

tvwatcher27 wrote:Any sightings? Im sure she will be in hiding at her parents home in OH for a week or so.  She will be working on her spin campaign. She did beat out 23 or 24 others though.
Beating out 23/24 others to get to F2 is probably more of a negative than a positive.
The F2 spot is definitely not the spot to be if she wants to campaign for Bette (it just won't happen; not with the Bette filming schedule).

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

BollyXFitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by tvwatcher27 Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:44 pm

oh okay, didn't realize that. Why? Also why is filming schedule an impediment. So she's got no real takeaway from a positive standpoint other than getting some attention it sounds like.

tvwatcher27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:50 pm

I do not look at it like a winner or looser.  It is about who is the best fit, or who you find love with.  If another person is better for Ben she does not want to be with him. The positive is that she had an interesting experience, hopefully learned somethings about herself and made some great friends.  She also might further her career, hopefully more good than harm.

Last edited by Eviebloom on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:52 pm

I do think that if they really wanted an F2 to be the Bachelorette, they could move around the filming schedule and make it work. It's probably a matter of pushing back filming a week or two and changing the format of ATFR. For example, I had heard that they really wanted Chantal to do it. They even signed one of those preliminary contracts with Becca for the Bachelorette, so that must mean she was a possibility if she had gotten the fan response. I don't think that's going to happen for Caila, but I don't think it's impossible.

I'm sure Caila will be campaigning for it hard though. I think she's pretty much a given for BIP. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by tvwatcher27 Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:55 pm

What is BIP? sorry! Im new here.
I would agree she will campaign and spin for it. Are they paid?

tvwatcher27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:02 pm

tvwatcher27 wrote:What is BIP? sorry! Im new here.
I would agree she will campaign and spin for it. Are they paid?

Bachelor In Paradise-the show
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by tvwatcher27 Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:05 pm

Somehow i don't think her dad will want her doing that. Going to be a tough sell at home on that one.

tvwatcher27

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:50 pm

tvwatcher27 wrote:oh okay, didn't realize that. Why?  Also why is filming schedule an impediment.  So she's got no real takeaway from a positive standpoint other than getting some attention it sounds like.
They start filming the Bette usually right after the Live ATFR. So that means a rejected F2 is at ATFR and then next day is practically filming? Not going to happen, imo, especially when there are other contestants for the gig and all those other contestants benefit from WTA (Women Tell All) where they get to be center stage and once again "campaign" for themselves (like Kaitlyn did and Britt did too).

Plus, TPTB usually have an idea of who they want as next lead and the F2 spot is usually not for that person. If Caila is F2, then, imo, TPTB don't want her for next lead. From what has been posted about her by those that know her, Caila seems to like attention. Well, F2 is the not so great place for that. But, being on TV for a long time can get followers so she can work that angle once she is out.

Honestly though, F2 spot is the worst, imo, even if the F2 knows they will be F2... they have to "pretend" for months while the show wraps and then airs that they "may" be the F1. And if they do pretend they are F1? Then viewers usually hate them for "pretending" to be F1. It's a lose-lose spot, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:10 pm

Yes, also as F2 you supposedly have strong feelings for the lead so the turnaround time to "have your heart in the right place" and be ready to "find their husband in a room full of 25 guys" is unbelievable and is even hard for TPTB to sell to viewers. Jmo.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:37 am

Caila was active on Instagram today.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:35 pm

Eviebloom wrote:I do not look at it like a winner or looser.  It is about who is the best fit, or who you find love with.  If another person is better for Ben she does not want to be with him. The positive is that she had an interesting experience, hopefully learned somethings about herself and made some great friends.  She also might further her career, hopefully more good than harm.
The way I see it, out of 25+ contestants only one person is going to "win" the ette gig and only one person will "win" the lead. Being a lead isn't always a prize anyway and we don't even know if that is what Caila wants... Rolling Eyes I don't think Caila should feel too down about being in the F2 slot if Ben was allowed to send her home earlier as suspected. I'd like to think if she is the F2 it is because Ben liked her 2nd best. He said he wouldn't keep someone around that didn't get along with others so I don't see him keeping her on for the whole season if she really is some nightmare. Not to mention having to deal with her questions at ATFR. But, we'll just have to watch the show and see.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:44 pm

I still get the feeling she was a default. Deanna always said she would never string anyone along like Brad did with her, yet she kept Jason until f2 when she wanted him gone at f4. I think that kind of thing happens pretty commonly. I still get the feeling Becca was supposed to make it to f4, but plans changed last minute. Once Caila made it to f4, she pretty much had to be f2 to allow Joelle to get prime Bachelorette spot and to allow for Amanda to leave on her own/allow Ben to eliminate her so she wouldn't be away from her kids.

Also, there have been contestants that acted completely different around the lead than they did with the contestants. I could see that happening with Caila, especially since someone mentioned she lied about her age to get her ex-boyfriend to go out with her. I think it's hard to tell without seeing B/C in action, but I just don't feel like their personalities would mesh. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg