SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:31 am

Caila is not travelling today, she leaves tomorrow, is what I've been told.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:21 am

She might have her itinerary and is leaving tomorrow, but IMO if the FRC was the 14th she still is F1. She was a sleeper for a long time.  I really believe she is F1 JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:28 am

I really don't see her being the F1. If she was all that important to Ben, I think she would've either gotten a 1-on-1 in his hometown or she would've at least gotten the rose on the GD there. Neither happened.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:33 am

I don't see Caila as F1 either. Never did. Always saw her as a perfect F2 candidate, imo, based on info about her (she seems very competitive and wants to "win"). And if there's any truth to Ben making it obvious he was smitten with one girl (Lauren, imo, based on Ben's BL with Lauren on their Whitney/mural-like date) then Caila would have been well aware she was not going to be F1, imo. And if not, then TPTB would have likely used her overconfidence and in-it-to-win-it manner (imo) to get her to think she had a chance, or more importantly, get her to not be the next Bette. TPTB know what they are doing. Very few, if any, are a match for TPTB machine.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by tvwatcher27 Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:48 am

where is the site where Caila says she doesn't like her job at all and wants to switch careers? AAL, you prob called it with your summary of how things will go down.

tvwatcher27

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:10 am

^It may have been that myfunnyprofile site and unless Caila has dual personalities, that was a different Caila Quinn IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:14 am

I still preseason like Caila a lot (and all the top 4 really) and think some people's annoying and competitive and attention hungry can be other people's bubbly, confident and extroverted so I'll wait to see her on the show before jumping to any conclusions about her.  And my opinion is to be cast on this show you should a)be able to flirt enough to get a guy to pay attention to you over 24 others, b) be very outgoing, not easily embarassed and c) like/want lots of attention.   So she sounds like she has all the prerequisites to me.

Hope she and all the top girls are really likable and make for an fun show.

Back to top Go down

Post by tvwatcher27 Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:58 am

Thats a different Caila on myfunnyprofile

tvwatcher27

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:44 am

bostonugirl92 wrote:She might have her itinerary and is leaving tomorrow, but IMO if the FRC was the 14th she still is F1. She was a sleeper for a long time.  I really believe she is F1 JMO.

RS said the FRC is today.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:17 am

So what does Caila traveling today or tomorrow mean? That she's F2?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:30 am

She's leaving tomorrow. If RS is right then she was let go early if the FRC is today. She wouldn't be given her travel itinerary today if the FRC is today.

If the FRC was earlier Mon/Tues like we were speculating, she may be on her way home and Ben stays with his F1 till Fri/Sat. We need info on Ben and Lauren. Hopefully we'll get airport pics on any one of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tvwatcher27 Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:27 am

Any sightings? Im sure she will be in hiding at her parents home in OH for a week or so. She will be working on her spin campaign. She did beat out 23 or 24 others though.

tvwatcher27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg