SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BollyXFitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Eagles4Ever Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:03 pm

Saw JoJo on Ready of Love 2013 Season 1 Episode 8 2 - Seems like the brother has also been a reality contestant and the family is in the inner circle in SoCal...

Eagles4Ever

Back to top Go down

BollyXFitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Eagles4Ever Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:20 pm

As far as Caila, I am a close friend and thought it would be helpful to clarify a few things before the show airs in January, especially as it relates to her past relationship prior to traveling to California.

Caila had a serious relationship BEFORE attempting to meet Ben through the Ohio Bachelor try-outs. She broke up with him before she made the decision to see if she would be considered - this was the second time the couple broke-up. Caila had the utmost respect for her past boyfriend, cared for him deeply, and never had a bad thing to say about him - in fact, called him to let him know she was considering going on the Bachelor.

If Lauren won and is Ben's choice, I am happy for him and her. As far as Caila, she is a special friend who always went out of her way for me, was and is someone I will always trust, and while not perfect, is genuine and real.

She told me she was hoping to find true love and hoped Ben was the one.

Eagles4Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:26 pm

Welcome Eagles4ever! Thanks for the info. Caila looks lovely and I hope her personality will shine through.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:30 pm

Welcome to you, Eagles4Everwelcomeyall
Enjoy your time here.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:31 pm

Eagles4ever   welcomeyall

Thank you  for sharing information about Caila.  She has made in to the Final 3 girls so Ben seems to like her. Have you seen her photos with Ben up thread?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Ben and Caila look pretty cozy to me. This just goes to show that if indeed Ben already knows his F1, it doesn't mean that he has zero connections or is unwilling to explore relationships with the other 2 girls

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagles4Ever Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:00 pm

Hope he finds true love and this is another marriage success story for the Bachelor. The final three seem amazing

Eagles4Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:09 pm

Eagles4Ever wrote:Hope he finds true love and this is another marriage success story for the Bachelor. The final three seem amazing
Do you think Caila would be interested in being the bachelorette?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:38 pm

Rolly wrote:Maybe he's biting her.... cantstopl

Dying forever.

Must be taking advice from Cupcake.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagles4Ever Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:55 am

I am not sure if she would like being the Bachelorette. Depends on how emotionally draining the experience is, especially given the venue. Also, wonder if the show would want a non-stereotypical look.

Eagles4Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:18 am

Eagles4Ever wrote:I am not sure if she would like being the Bachelorette. Depends on how emotionally draining the experience is, especially given the venue. Also, wonder if the show would want a non-stereotypical look.  

I think she looks good!! Not a typical barbie, but she definitely looks sweet and sunshine. Just re-visit P.1 of this thread and she looks like Britt in some of the pictures, so I think if she is well liked by the audiences, she has a good chance to become the next B'ette.

BollyXFitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 41441_180

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:51 am

^^That is a great photo of Caila.  She is a beautiful girl -- can't wait to see her personality with Ben.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg