SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BollyXFitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:43 am

When would Ben's family have met her though? Apparently they only met Emily. I really doubt that Ben's parents met the other top 6.. That's just unheard of at this stage..

Back to top Go down

BollyXFitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:44 am

Oh wait. By "his" family, are we talking about the ex?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:47 am

They always talk about their exes with the lead. I want to hear what Caila says. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:49 am

All I want her to say is the truth, whatever it might be.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:52 am

Eh, whatever. As long as she fills that f2 spot, I don't really care. Cause that way, she ain't with Ben and she possibly ain't bachelorette, so we'll never have her in the bachelor presence, unless ofcourse...she does Paradise. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:55 am

We don't have solid proof emily met Ben's parents, do we ?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:57 am

sdmom wrote:We don't have solid proof emily met Ben's parents, do we ?
No. Either way, I can't imagine more than 1..maybe 2 girls meeting them though. They don't even typically meet them until f2 anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:00 am

I don't think any of the girls have met his family. If so it was only brief. They don't meet family until final 2.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:28 am

I think the poster meant the exes family thought she was sweet but too young.

I'm curious if Ben knows about this super recent ex . If she did dump the guy just for the show right when she found out, I doubt Ben has any clue or I doubt she would have made it this far.

There's 2 sides to every story, so that explains the different interpretation between the co worker and ex. I'm sure Caila's story will paint herself in a better light. Regardless of why she says they broke up, if she says it wasn't because of the show, it still doesn't look good with the timing IMO . The girls found out about a month before filming that they were cast , with final casting in the beginning of August. She would have had to be going through casting some time in July at the latest...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:21 am

Have mms anyone looked at her Pinterest ? It's Pinterest.com/cailaquinn . She some of her own uploaded photos, under Halloween. 1 of them might be the boyfriend but you can't see his face another might be a brother maybe.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/440438038536584849/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:36 am

https://instagram.com/p/sQaOB2G8FW/

https://instagram.com/p/q4ykiBG8Gn/

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:59 am

I really don't see her with Ben after hearing all this. But hey if she plays her cards right maybe she'll be the next Bachelorette!

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg