SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:01 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Does that really change something if it is just like last year though?

It changes things because they said it was going to be a LIVE-WTA on May 9 after the finale and so was going to be different from last year.
It is now going to air May 10.
Thus it is not live and so is pre-recorded and thus changes things because it is not different from last year.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:02 pm

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Ggg14
from facebook the bachelor new zealand

so taping is the same day but they may decide to split it in 2 days??

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:02 pm

But deep down it doesnt say much about the ending no?

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:03 pm

there is no official announcement, not on twitter not on facebook

so if the public bought ticket, then we have a problem houston

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:04 pm

HEA wrote:Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Ggg14
from facebook the bachelor new zealand

so taping is the same day but they may decide to split it in 2 days??
Yes it is split two days.
It seems the word "filming" of WTA is saying it will be filmed after the finale airs and then air next day May 10.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:06 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:But deep down it doesnt say much about the ending no?

Deep down or just at the surface I don't think it makes a difference about the ending. I always felt and posted that I think they would not have a post-Finale WTA/ATFR if there was no F1 or if the lead wasn't with the F1 regardless of whether it was live or pre-recorded. yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:07 pm

oooo so nothing will change the outcome IMO.

they maybe expect more rating? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:09 pm

maybe they expect a full episode?

last year seamed a bit scarce about the bachelorettes. They focus just a couple of girls.

This year I have no doubt that the hit list will take half of the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:20 pm

HEA wrote:
This year I have no doubt that the hit list will take half of the show.

That's what I am afraid of. I'm not at all interested in watching Naz talk about her hit-list for half a show. It was boring and annoying and not funny at all that she did it on the season. hmmm

Honestly, I couldn't even imagine the response if Naz had said something like that on her SM. Talk about cyber-bullying.

I've never heard a contestant on any show refer to other contestants as being on one's "hit-list".

Joke or no joke, using the term "hit-list" in this day and age is a big no-no, imo. no no

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:44 pm

IMO people just mix up

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Eeeeej10

and

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Tttppp10

Naz never bullied anyone on the show. And even less cyber since she was on the show. She reported to jordan that X or Y was not there for the right reasons

HUGE difference

versus this journalist who directly attacked Naz about her physical body....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:47 pm

The hit list was wrong. She could have thought about it but definitely not saying or joking about it.

She could have just stayed herself by saying some girls are not there for the right reasons. period

but again... we all know how producers are on the show... pushing and pushing and pushing .... to get the right sentence to use.

ps: she apologized many times over for the last few weeks.. I wonder how longer will she have to. My guess is that she should just stop at the finale. If people think the worse, they will hardly change opinion about her anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:55 pm

The Date Doctor picks which bachelorette will win

6:00am Sunday 01 May, 2016

The final days of The Bachelor are upon us, and the deep-seated feelings and emotions of the last three girls has reached giddy heights.

Jordan has taken all three - Fleur, Erin and Naz - on a merry-go-round for the last few weeks. Is it any surprise all three are hooked.

Now it seems, none of the three women really know where they stand. Are they his favourite? Will they win? All fair questions, but in my opinion, now we are down to the final three, only one woman stands streets ahead of the others.

Fleur

Will it a thumbs up for Fleur Verhoeven? / TV3

Fleur came into this series with a pure intentions, or so she claims. Right from the get go, Jordan was attracted to this sweet blonde with a troubled romantic past.

It all started out so sweetly in Hawaii. There was new love and fresh beginnings as Jordan took her aside and gave her a date from heaven, with a volcano on hand too. It was just Jordan and Fleur, and nobody else mattered as they gazed into each other eyes and kissed.

But then, as the investment and connections became deeper, and the weeks went by, Jordan has kissed, danced and smooched his way through most of the bachelorettes - much to Fleur’s despair.

The emotions of the past have come back to haunt her, and she has become an emotional wreck, even threatening to walk out. I believe this has switched on the warning light in Jordan’s mind. We may see him back off, chill her down and even let her go.

Naz

Will it be love hearts for Nazanin Khanjani? / TV3

The old "Naz Mataz" factor has been strong the entire series.

Naz is a true vixen and seductress, and she plays her part well.

From the early dates, to the sweeping embrace in the Queensland field, Naz has shown her willingness to get stuck into Jordan with what seems to be genuine affection for the Bachelor.

If Jordan chooses the Persian princess, then only time will tell if he was taken in by her sexual allure (which frankly is strong), or if he has genuine affection for her and long-term plans for them as a couple.

Naz stands a good chance of taking this competition out, in my opinion, and always has. Jordan likes her cheeky and edgy personality. Also, Jordan gets bored with ‘nice’ girls.

Erin

Will Erin Higgins see out the win? / TV3

Erin is a nice girl, but with a difference.

She has swooped in quite late in the series to offer both the viewers, and Jordan, a decent third option.

The date in the hay saw Jordan open up and show some quirky sides to his personality. Erin shared this quirkiness and provided Jordan with a very comfortable fit.

She’s the girl that needs to be nurtured. She likes being given advice, and she likes the simple things in life and shares a similar style of humour to Jordan, all of these things are important to the bachelor.

Erin also has a stable emotional life - which is something Jordan desires, I believe

SCOUT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689