SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:01 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Here is the Ig that Jordan liked
TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Screen12

Here is the picture that Jesse posted and comment:
Error on upload but here is the IG source
Jesse  and Erin

sounds friend zone to me?

another one on her IG

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Ieoier10

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Ewoiuo10

Last edited by HEA on Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:02 pm

here is an interview from a long time friend predicting Erin or Naz (another one)

Brodie Kane's Bachelor prank with long-term friend Jordan Mauger explained

A tv reporter's viral prank blossomed from a long-term friendship forged on a Christchurch beach.

Last night, TVNZ reporter Brodie Kane tweeted a video in which she and a female flatmate are watching The Bachelor. The moment Mauger appears on screen, Kane tilts her head back and exclaims "He is such a douchebag!".

ust watching @TheBachelorNZ pic.twitter.com/ZI7RaExWJN
— Brodie Kane (@brodiekane) April 25, 2016

Mauger appears behind Kane holding a single rose, looking utterly dejected and walks away.

It transpires the prank arose from an opportune visit and a few drinks.

Kane said she and her flatmate were having a couple of wines and watching the show when Mauger, an old friend, stopped around for a visit.

The pair met through their involvement in Christchurch surf lifesaving clubs as teenagers, where Mauger's sister was also a member.

"I'm more round his sister's age - we were in a couple of representative teams together - but everyone knows each other down there," Kane said.

"He was round last night so we thought we'd just play a bit of a prank on him."

"I haven't seen him in a while because he's been a bit busy."

Kane said the plan had been to take a selfie with Mauger.

"But then we were like, 'let's get a bit creative'."

Kane said she is watching the current season in support of her friend, but admits she tuned in to last season, too.

"I'm a bit of a sucker for reality tv."

Kane says her money has been on Gabby to win, but she's begun having second thoughts.

"From day dot, I thought it was going to be Gabby. But now I'm not so sure.

"There's some late bloomers - Naz and Erin - but I'm going to stick with my original prediction."

Kane said Mauger was not giving away any hints, however.

"He won't tell me a thing."

Stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:04 pm

Yep.. I think Erin and Jesse are friends but it was just interesting that Jordan would like a random Ig posting from Jesse.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:06 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Yep.. I think Erin and Jesse are friends but it was just interesting that Jordan would like a random Ig posting from Jesse.

Absolutely. If she is F1, it is a way to say he approves IMO TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:30 pm

Quick scan on Erin's IG and it seems that this Jesse fella is a very good friend of hers. He's complimentary about her and her morals. Erin appears to be a shy one and he said he's proud of her for stepping out of her comfort zone. 
With that being said, IMO I don't think Erin would've stayed if she didn't feel something for Jordan. It's also interesting for her to reach F3 being almost the least heard in itm. 

The two prominent are Naz and Fleur who were in the race out the gate and the two more outspoken. I've read along the way that if Erin goes far will she speak up or something ?? 

Erin seems to be a good girl, she's not under the radar but for whatever reason is edited to be very low key. I won't be surprise if she ended up in either spot. She's seems to be like the character in the Usual Suspects that no one would have suspected laugh out loud. IMO 

My take on Erin's interviews is that she's cautious and consciously is vague with her answers. She's not giving anything away. The other two seems very happy to talk about themselves the show and Jordan

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:35 pm

Maybe not so random if Jordan knows of the other guy in Jesse's pic. He's seems to be popular. Yep, random to like Jesse pic and lo he's a good friend of Erin's. Hmmm and Jesse posting pics now with Erin

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:37 pm

first picture on erin IG is 2guys and 2girls

there is a lot of jessejames1212 and not much of her girlfriends. and a lot now. which again is weird because we arrive at hometown so of course public will be more aware of individual IG IMO

#fishy

14 weeks is around january 25... but I thought the bach started around january 22?

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Rrrrrr10

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Eeeeee14

s/cap made from public erin IG

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:13 pm

HEA, it's kinda funny but if you look at Erin's pirate IG there's one guy who looks like he could be Jordan in the back. He's wearing a stripe singlet under a white shirt with hat and shades on with cup up to his face laugh out loud.

Just having fun here!!!

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:34 pm

Idlemess wrote:HEA, it's kinda funny but if you look at Erin's pirate IG there's one guy who looks like he could be Jordan in the back. He's wearing a stripe singlet under a white shirt with hat and shades on with cup up to his face laugh out loud.  

Just having fun here!!!

truly??? did Jordan started a new (again) fashion in NZ?? (teeeeeeeeeeeasing) giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:37 pm

Sooooo evern Art Green is now picking Naz as F1.....

Bachelor celebrity attention for Waitomo Trail Run

CAITLIN MOORBY
Last updated 07:43, April 29 2016

Former Bachelor Art Green has called it - Naz Khanjani will win Jordan Mauger's heart.

Green has been following developments closely as he and partner Matilda Rice tone up for this weekend's inaugural Waitomo Trail Run.

He isn't sure whether the current bachelor and bachelorettes would be up for it, but said he has been enjoying watching season two, without the cringe factor of seeing himself.

"Last year I was more concerned with what I was saying and how my hair looked."

Green said he is finding this season a lot more gripping now that it's nearing the end.

Out of the three remaining girls, Green picks Naz Khanjani for the win.

The 2015 Bachelor couple will be among 1900 other runners to compete in what promises to be a stunning event on Saturday.

The pair will take on the 33km course and travel both under and over ground to compete in the unique geographical event.
Waitomo trail runners surrounded by towering rock formations leading up the staircase.

Green said they haven't done a lot of preparation, so are expecting it to be a massive challenge.

"We've been for a few runs, but just haven't had the time to do any more."

This will be the furthest either of the two have run.

Green has done a half marathon before, but the Waitomo event is about 10kms more and over much hillier terrain.

The most Rice has ever run is 10kms, which she achieved just last week.

Earlier this year they participated in the Oxfam Trailwalker event in Whakatane together, alongside friends David Slack and David Morrison.

"Although we only walked the track, it was good mental preparation for the Waitomo event."

However, couples that train together don't necessarily race together.

Green said he'll definitely start the run with his other half, but depending how Rice goes he might have to leave her behind and finish the race on his own.
Art Green isn't sure whether the cast of season two of The Bachelor NZ would be capable of competing in the Waitomo ...

On their joint Facebook page they have a competition going where people can guess what time Green will finish the race in.

The closest guess will win a family pass to the Waitomo Glowworm Caves.

Green said he is not running to beat a time, and will just be happy to finish the race.

The last stage of the event is called the love track. Although, Green isn't sure how much of a love track it will be after running 33km.

"Seeing as it is towards the end of such a challenging race I think it will end up being more of a hate track."

Green has never been to Waitomo before, so plans on making the most of his time there.

He says the event is a great opportunity to see another beautiful part of the country.

"We might go and check out the glowworms and go caving the next day."

- Stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:08 pm

I mentioned it. But I did not know the background story...

Spy: Naz wants another ring

7:00 AM Sunday May 1, 2016

Next week a bachelorette will get her final rose, her man and a ring from Michael Hill.

Erin Higgins skipped the rose ceremony this week and got a sponsor's product in the form of diamond drop earrings gifted to her by The Bachelor Jordan Mauger. As they lay in the hay, Higgins did her best Gollum impression.

This lady is no wallflower. A night after the screening, she posted a picture of Gollum wearing her earrings. She captioned the photo "My precious," and thanked Michael Hill.

When fellow finalist Nazanin Khanjani and Mauger began to get serious, Mauger gave her a shell ring, which of course Khanjani loved.

Spy spotted the synergy when, between ad breaks, Sir Michael Hill's wife Lady Christine launched her shell range in gold and silver, after years spent seeking the perfect shell.

Turns out the range has a romantic back story - it celebrates the first ring Sir Michael gave her, plucked straight from the beach.

Spy asked Khanjani if she was hoping to get an upgrade on the shell ring.

"I hope so. That advertisement was too much of a tease. Maybe if I don't, I can politely ask Michael Hill to hook me up."

On Wednesday, all three couples head off on fantasy dates. The question is, who will stay the night?

Spy hears that has been a hot question on the set of Ash Vs Evil Dead, where, since The Bachelor filming finished, Mauger has been back at work getting ribbed by fellow crew members on the set.

- Spy.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:43 pm

From SM/Media I'd think Naz is likely F1. From edit, I'd think Fleur.

From past sleuthing though, I notice usually SM can tell the more accurate story. It may do it this time.

Regardless of F1, I see no love story here. Just an F1 story. Whoever that is - I think there's a case for each of the girls.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689