SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:47 pm

and this GIF @see2love could confirm your theory (from teaser last expisode)

via GIPHY

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:59 pm

Are they swallowing? Wondered what was discussed... Jordan seems amused

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:11 pm

Yes. I think they both do.

The BL I see is that jordan is waiting an important answer from Erin but Erin does not know how to answer the question, she is swallowing and looking down to nobody and is very uneasy.

He is also next to Erin, lightly turned to her but she does not seem to return the same BL. Her back is next to the sofa, while his only has half of it.

In this, I see Jordan more into her than she is into him IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:14 pm

do you want me to do a slow motion?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:20 pm

Mike Puru voice over say: do his best to impress

and we see a very serious face of what looks like Erin's mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:43 am

HEA wrote:and this GIF @see2love could confirm your theory (from teaser last expisode)

via GIPHY

Exactly. I dont think they will last if she is F1. Even though I dont see Naz as F1 at this point, ahe is the only one who will be willing to dedicate her time, effort and emotions to sustain the relationship especially when the bashing starts on SM.JMO of course

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:25 am

I noticed that Erin was on the water with IG Jessejames1212 and I also noticed that Jordan liked one of his pictures. So the mystery continues.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:34 am

And this looks very strange because last words we heard from Erin after her second date were words of "lost hope" "think I have a chance after all"

These are not words of a woman who is confident of a man who is/was interested. Looks a girl who was just witnessing other connection around her and was taken per surprise to have this date. I think she does not know him at all and the short segment we see at hometown seems to confirm that presenting him to her family makes her feel totally uneasy and premature since feelings are not there. Pretty rare for a F3 IMO. And if anyone has doubt, just read her 29 questions. It is crystal clear she is not emotionally involved.

Date that was movies banters and a kiss at the end. Reminds me of teens going to theater, have fun watching a movie and right in front of the girl's house, he kisses her.

Everything is sweet and fun but so far from knowing each other. It felt to me that productions needed to justify her top 3 position and also send some doubts on who is the real F1 is. The same way to give the last rose to naz, 2 ceremonies in a row to make a statement that she is a last thought when IMO she is far from it.

Just my opinion on this.

Last edited by HEA on Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:28 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I noticed that Erin was on the water with IG Jessejames1212 and I also noticed that Jordan liked one of his pictures.  So the mystery continues.

who is he? question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:30 pm

let me capture the date card moment Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:43 pm

so it seems that only Gab mentioned "I knew it... I had a feeling it would be you".

Gab and Erin were very closed, so she is genuinely happy for her friend. But then Fleur did not have a date for a long time since Hawaii. And the date was given to Erin anyway.

Nobody mentioned Gab who was way behind everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:48 pm

Here is the Ig that Jordan liked
hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Screen12

Here is the picture that Jesse posted and comment:
Error on upload but here is the IG source
Jesse  and Erin
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689