SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:Jordan is only following naz IG, right?
Jordan follows all F3 and has for a while. Fleur was one of the first girls he followed (The Spinoff talked about this in one of their podcasts).

thank you yes

Back to top Go down

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:58 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Actually regarding Jordan's post i would assume he wouldnt post1the pic with sexy Naz in the middle if F1 is one of the two other girls. I mean you can want to throw people off but that might be hurtful for your chosen one.
Also Naz comment can be hurtful to any other F1.

So im thinking with that post:
1. Naz is F1 or
2. Naz is not the original F1 but now is

Imho

Looool

he also came VERY strong about cyber-bullying on march 22
we all know how much SM and this journalist bashed naz body (and this journalist was blamed by her peers) and also this racism issue (kate and Gab). he said that was a shame to cyber-bullying and not an example for the kids and future generation. I did not see any other girls bullied as much as Naz was. I immediately thought that was a guy who wanted to protect his F1.

3 days after her facebook opened, she posted a very happy video (just FYI fleur and erin also posted a video on their facebook... erin outside and fleur in her bedroom... which i found weird as a choice of place since for me my bedroom is very private and stranger do not to see it)

I also agree that Naz was not the F1 from the start. I think it was very progressive. I think Storm was but then she got cold feet and the momentum left (hometown issues but probably after he had his date with Fleur IMO). Same with Fleur, it was nice and all but the momentum left (his words at pizza date). Then Naz "worked for it" and the momentum never left (said that his momentum with her continued to rise at the hills date). Erin is probably a great girl but came too late and he was already in another momentum with another girl giggling

all the above is JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:22 am

Just to precise that i mean now after the show ends.
Like he picked someone else at the finally but is back with Naz in real life right now ala Jason or Blake.

Just a thought.
Imo
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:31 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Just to precise that i mean now after the show ends.
Like he picked someone else at the finally but is back with Naz in real life right now ala Jason or Blake.

Just a thought.
Imo

thumbsup

but then i do not think he would have posted who is his leading lady on his IG IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:12 pm

From the WD photoshoot. The video (can enlarge it) is very interesting since this was filmed before F3 and yet they focus on Naz, Erin, and Fleur so the F3 were the focus before known on the show which reaffirms to me that WD is in the know, imo.

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Bikini

Woman’s Day take you behind the scenes of our sexy bikini shoot with the gorgeous Bachelor NZ girls.

Watch the video below to see Naz, Erin, Gab, Kate and Fleur show off their bikini bodies in our poolside shoot.

From styling to make-up and hair, it’s all go on set as the group have fun in the sun while they pose for the camera.

http://www.womansday.co.nz/entertainment/tv-soap-books/behind-the-scenes-with-the-bachelor-nz-girls-4567
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:31 pm

Posting the WD article.

Some observations:
- I noticed Fleur is in the middle on the front page where Jordan is and then by herself in the middle of the pages with the girls in swimsuits (2 girls either side).
- In the magazine itself as @Karina posted upthread, Naz and Fleur are on far sides of each other when the girls are in gold suits/togs. If they are F2 then this could explain why, imo.
- In the first pic of the group of girls Naz is standing next to Fleur like how Dani was next to Matilda when Matilda was in the middle.  WD I think definitely knows who is F1-F3 since they do this photoshoots/articles weeks in advance of Finale airing so they may intentionally done this.
- One other thing I found interesting is how Kate (who works for Woman's Day) is always next to Fleur in the group photos. May or may not mean something who knows... I also think that WD chose to do a F5 photoshoot not just b/c only 3 HTDs but because Kate was F5 and works for WD so maybe that attributed to it as well?

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 F9388ab3d91aa07d8697393f2e014f83

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 503fdd6233c0dca7e19b65e0ea9be619

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 E564bbadd5e9b52a6715a35e45ba47b2

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 C0d6254b2d381145b4fd7b84100261b0
http://www.womansday.co.nz/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:47 pm

^^ It's also interesting that Erin has a top portion of the page for herself.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:38 pm

And it also intersting that Naz is the only they asked about Jordan's body and fitness.
And she says «we would look good together».
Unless she agreed to play decoy for the F1 and they are all in the now, i dont see how any other F1 won't be like jealous or kinda hurt by how open she is about liking Jordan still.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:20 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:And it also intersting that Naz is the only they asked about Jordan's body and fitness.
And she says «we would look good together».
Unless she agreed to play decoy for the F1 and they are all in the now, i dont see how any other F1 won't be like jealous or kinda hurt by how  open she is about liking Jordan still.

exactly.
Naz is no evil. She is no angel (as any of the other girls for that matter) but she is certainly no evil.
Narking for whatever the reasons is one thing. People can trust or not her reasons but at the end of the day, she posted for quite a while now many clues that Jordan is her man.
SCOUT which is the official magazine for the show support Naz 100%. The s/caps I made a page ago prove it plenty.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

And for me the duck is that Naz is F1 and she shared it for a long time now TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:56 pm

Naz is definitely not an angel and certainly not a devil but it does appear that she seems to have a "playful" personality. She's tongue in cheek about this silly little show... don't forget they're watching along with the general audience and is more or less following along with the script.
If she is F1 hey it might explain why she's giving those responses and if not F1 hey she was having a bit of fun. She was playing games.

I think the line of questioning about Jordan made sense because he lost a lot of weigh and she was formerly a bodybuilder. Make sense to ask about how he looks. She again is having fun and if not F1 putting up a good front, I'm okay, we're okay let's play

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:31 pm

I managed to catch up after Rebecca left. She was the only one i was really interested in. I like Naz because what you see is what you get from her. No pretences or fakeness, Erin is okay but I get nothing from her. I dont think Erin is into Jordan at all maybe she is now since filming ended. Fleur has a mean girl side that she hides under a "I am sweet and kind umbrella" She is not my cup of tea and she feels entitled.
I dont think Naz is F1, i reckon it will be Erin or Fleur. I am leaning more towards Erin because Jordan seems to be chasing or his own version of mildly chasing her. I think he may be over Fleur at this point.
He is a difficult man to read which may be because he didnt really fall in love on the show but used it as a platform to date and choose someone he may be able to fall for at a much later time down the line.

Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:45 pm

see2love wrote:I managed to catch up after Rebecca left. She was the only one i was really interested in. I like Naz because what you see is what you get from her. No pretences or fakeness, Erin is okay but I get nothing from her. I dont think Erin is into Jordan at all maybe she is now since filming ended. Fleur has a mean girl side that she hides under a "I am sweet and kind umbrella" She is not my cup of tea and she feels entitled.
I dont think Naz is F1, i reckon it will be Erin or Fleur. I am leaning more towards Erin because Jordan seems to be chasing or his own version of mildly chasing her. I think he may be over Fleur at this point.
He is a difficult man to read which may be because he didnt really fall in love on the show but used it as a platform to date and choose someone he may be able to fall for at a much later time down the line.

Jmho

Good Post interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689